Chapter 14; The Truth.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

My question wa replied to with shocked expressions and slight mumbling. I widened my eyes, "Someone Answer Me!" I finally spat out, causing Bonnie to jump slightly. "I-uhm,.." She looked over at Stefan for help.

He eyed her before looking down, "We think so." He mumbled. I ignored the sharp pain in my head, which I'm sure if from the coma, and shook my head. "That's not even possible.." I said, quite disappointed they thought of such a rediculous story. Stefan looked over at Bonnie for help, and she gave in. "Loralie, when you and Damon.." She nodded her head to signal, "He drank your blood, making him more human than he's been in centuries, and you are always part human because you are the cure.." 

"Was.." I corrected softly. She raised an eyebrow, "I'm glad to see you're attitude hasn't changed." She smiled softly and Stefan laughed once. I smiled, "But Loralie, you-"

"Might be pregnant." Stefan interrupted. I looked over at him, examining his nervous expression. Bonnie sent him an odd look, obviously annoyed that he changed the real subject. I made a mental note to find out the truth later.

I laughed and shook my head, "I'm not.." I stopped as I looked at both of their faces. Slowly biting my lip, I looked down. "Loralie, you might be pregnant with Damon's baby." Bonnie said softly. 

Stefan's P.O.V.-

"I'm not.." She looked down slowly and bit her lip nervously. "Loralie, you might be pregnant with Damon's baby." Bonnie said fiddling with her hands. 

Loralie looked up at her, her expression different than before. I narrowed my eyes, just as I took a step forward, Loralie was immediately inches from Bonnie's face causing her to back up into the wall. Loralie's fangs weren't out, but her eyes glew. 

"Don't say that, I'm not pregnant, nor will I ever be. I'm a damn vampire, and I will never be able to have a normal life." Loralie hissed out between clenched teeth as Bonnie's eyes grew wide. I slowly raised my hand to Loralie's shoulder, and she gazed to the side at it, her eyes slowly fading back to normal.

"Loralie,.." I mumbled. She looked away from my hand and towards the floor, before turning and walking past us and out of the room. 

Caroline's P.O.V.-

I drove over there as soon as I heard she woke up, only to find her standing in the door way of the house, leaning against the opening staring out at the distance. I eyed her cautiously and hopped up onto the porch before turning to stand beside her and look with her.

"Welcome back." I said softly with a smile, she didn't reply. "I guess you aren't in the mood to talk, just get me when you are." I said turning to walk into the house, "Wait,.. " Her soft voice stopped me and I turned back around. "I just..I'm sorry, I'm a bit shook up. I don't want to be alone" I nodded. "It's fine, I'll stand here with you in silence..as long as I get a hug when you snap out of it." She smiled softly, "Deal." 

"I suppose they told you.." I mumbled. "I'm not pregnant, Caroline, I can just..feel that I'm not." Loralie said shaking her head. She went quiet and looked back out at the distance. "He's gone, I suppose he has been for a while." She said breaking the silence.

Damon..

"How could you tell?" I asked. "His scent is very faded.." I threw her an odd look. "It's a shape-shifter thing." She replied looking at me. I nodded in response. "He's not coming back, you know." She said looking back out. 

"What are you phsycic now?" I asked with a smile. She laughed once and looked down. "Nah,..it's just that one time we were laying in bed,...and he told me the first chance he got he'd leave here and never look back."

"Without you?" I asked raising an eyebrow, "No, at the time he said he wanted me to run away with him,..how dumb.." She said smiling and looking back up. "Not really, Loralie." I replied looking over at her. "He loved you, Loralie. And if you think about it, he's been dropping hints of wanting to leave for a long time, the sneaking out at night, the 'we should take a vacation's,"

I paused and eye her as her eyes stared out at nothing in specific. "He wanted you to go with him, Loralie. But you two broke up..and he couldn't take it anymore, so he left.."

"Without me." She added. "I'm guessing he told you all this before he left?" She said. "Bonnie." I replied and she nodded. "Makes sense." 

"Why do I have a feeling you not crying is bad.." I said carefully. "Because.." She sighed and raised her head to look at the setting sun that cast an orange glow in her eyes. 

"I think this is the end of Mine and Damon's Story..I think it's over." She finished. I bit my lip, and frowned before turning her gaze to me and smiling softly. I leaned up and kissed her on the forehead before hugging her softly. She actually hugged back and sighed into my shoulder.

Bonnie's P.O.V.-

"Hey, Loralie.." I said approaching the two figures standing in the doorway. Loralie slowly released Caroline and looked at me with a tired expression. "I uhm, I think you're right."

"About?" She asked softly, she sounded almost the same as she used to. "About you being pregnant, I cast a life detector spell, and only you, me, Stefan, and Caroline showed up, so.."

"There's no life inside of me.,." Loralie said softly nodding. "Well, that's if the.."possible" " I said quoting with my fingers around the 'possible'. "Baby is part human..or just all vampire. But I'm 99% Sure, you aren't pregnant." 

She smiled and nodded before slowly walking towards me. I stayed still as she stood on her tippy-toes and wrapped me in a small hug. "I'm sorry." She whispered, and I sighed before hugging her back. "It's fine." I mumbled.