Chapter 25; Damon!

Katherine's P.O.V.-

"I've noticed you're stomach..It's growing." I said as I paced back and fourth in the dim, dreary room. With no response I sighed, "I know you aren't full, seeing as how I haven't fed you in atleast 3 days." Still no response.

"Klaus told me of your pregnancy."

Finally, her head lifted up as she turned her gaze from the ground towards me. Her brown hair fell from her face, exposing bloody features. Her lips, busted and bruised, dripped fresh blood as a large wound on her head from where I took action to knock her unconcious dripped blood down her weak face. 

Blood covered her arms and legs, and of course her clothing. Her arms were chained up to each wall beside her, as she sat on her knees. It was hard to remember everything I had done to her in the past month or so, practically every torture I knew of.

She smiled weakly at me, "That's right, It's hard to remember stuff like that...When I'm being slowly drained of my blood in a.." She gazed around slowly, " In hell Perhaps?"

"Perhaps." I said, laughing once and pacing once more. "I could just drain you right here and be human again," I said gazing down at her, I slowly kneeled down in front of her and looked into her dull eyes. 

"But that wouldn't give me what I want." I stood up once more, "Where is your soul?" I asked for atleast the millionth time. That's what I wanted, her soul. Souls are strong, and worth more than anyone could imagine.

"While you were unconcious, the witch asked you where your favorite place was, when you answered she sent your soul there to hide. You won't remember telling her that, but just tell me your favorite place, and I'll find it." I said with a smile.

"Go to hell." She mumbled. I sighed and turned slowly, pulling the small dagger out of the bottle of revain and held it up infront of me. "I wish it wasn't like this," I mumbled, before lunging forward, sinking it into her chest. She screamed, sinking forward before baring her teeth as I pulled it back out.

"Oh calm down," I scolded, "I'm just getting started." 

Loralie's P.O.V.-

She smiled and lunged forward again,

"I want my soul back!" I screamed, causing her to pause in mid-swing. She took a step back as a small light surrounded me. It was soft, gentle as It seemed to just slip into my body. Slowly, it disappeared and she looked from my chest, to me. 

"You idiot!" She hissed. "Now I'll never have it." She bared her fangs. She glared at my eyes, "You're no use to me anymore," She looked down at my stomach,

"But be warned, Loralie. The day your child is born, that is the day I will begin my search for you. I will find you and your child, and kill you. Your child," She slowly bent down and placed a hand on my stomach, "Will be of great use to me." She smiled brightly. She stood up and turned, walking out of the room. 

The sudden emotions that filled me, confirmed my suspicions. I had my soul back. Everything I had missed, Guilt, Happiness, Sorrow, Anger, all of it filled me.

Tears began to drip off of my cheecks and onto the floor as I closed my eyes. "Come with me," I looked up as Katherine entered the room again. She reached down, unlocking my chains and leading me outside by my arm. 

It was night outside, a warm summer night. Katherine led me to a familiar car and stopped a few feet away as Klaus approached us. "Here." She spat, shoving me forward. I stumbled into Klaus, he reached up and grabbed my arms, steadying me and glaring to the side angrily before turning his glare to Katherine. 

"Do what you will with her, She's of no need to me anymore." 

I sighed and breathed in Klaus's familiar smell, though I was utterly pissed at him, it was nice to smell and feel something other than blood and pain. He grabbed me by my arm and led me to the passenger side before sitting me inside. He walked around and got into the driver's side.

"Drink." He said, motioning to the back. I looked around at the back seats, a woman sat there. She smiled at me, ignoring the bite mark on her neck, Obviously from Klaus. "Is she?"

"Yes." He replied. I nodded and turned in my seat before grabbing her head and sinking my fangs into her neck.

The taste of the blood filled my mouth, and I sighed before slowly pulling away. I felt my lip begin to heal along with the rest of my wounds. I wiped my mouth before sitting back in my seat and looking out the window.

"You have your soul back,." He said. I stayed silent, "And you're still mad."

"You handed me over to Katherine!"

"I do what I do for a reason."

"You mean other than the fact that you're a complete Jackass?"

"Loralie,-"

"You did it for you!"

"I did it for you!" He yelled back.

I slowly softened my expression, "What?"

"She threatened to kill everyone in Mystic Falls, including your little Salvatore meat." He hissed. "I did it for you, and I came back for you. She was going to kill you, I convinced her not to,"

I slowly sat back and looked down, "Stop the car."

"What?"

"Stop the car." I said louder, he slammed on the brake, and the car jolted to a stop. I shoved the door open and stepped out. He slammed on the acceleration and drove off, slamming the door shut with him.

I watched as he drove away, and sighed. I slowly began walking towards the house. The cold night breeze mixed with the warm air refreshed me, though I still felt weak. The rush of emotions filled me with confusion and weakness. I stopped and quickly let my knees give in as I fell to my knees.

I tried to calm my breathing, as I quickly screamed.

"Damon!!" The outburst filled the silent air, I screamed it again and covered my face.

"Loralie.." I looked around quickly. I stood up and turned completeley, it wasn't hard to recognize the familiar face. 

"Damon.," I replied. In one motion, he grabbed me, pulling me into his chest. I dug my face into it, breathing in his scent, and pulling him closer by his shirt. He rested his cheek on my head, before pushing me back and looking at me. 

"What happened to you?"

"It's a long story,.." I replied with an awkward smile. He looked down at me and shook his head.

Without warning, he pulled me closer and pressed his lips against mine, the kiss was filled with passion, hunger. His lips were soft, and when I pulled away I smiled as he placed his forehead against mine. 

"Someone's missed me." I said with a smile. "You have no idea." He reassured me before leaning in again and kissing me.