Chapter 8;Keep the Shirt.

Stefan's P.O.V.-

She laughed once and rolled her eyes as I tried to convince her that I was the smartest out of us two. Her eyes narrowed quickly as we turned a corner, "What's wrong?"  I asked. Her head swiveled quickly, as a dog does when he hears a noise, Which I assume is a side-effect of being a shapeshifter, who's mostly a wolf. "Do you hear that?" She asked eyeing the darkness ahead of us as we drove along. 

We turned another corner and the house came into view. "What the hell.." I mumbled, leaning forward to gaze at the large, lit up house. We pulled to a stop in front of it, and Loralie eyed it oddly. The house was filled with lights and music, as dozens of drunk teenagers danced recklessly. "Damon.." She hissed, throwing open the car door and slamming it behind her. 

"Loralie!" I warned, jumping out of the car after her. She stomped across the yard, I needed to calm her down, if she gets to emotional, she'll change, in front of everyone.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

I managed to lose Stefan as I shoved my way through the crowd and towards the front door. I walked into the already open door and looked around, trying to spot him through the crowd. "Wow..what's your name?" I turned my gaze towards a boy holding a red cup, which I assumed held alcohol. He smiled, but that quickly faded as I bared my canines, not fangs, and let my eyes glow slightly. 

He backed away a few steps as I turned and shoved through the large crowd. I finally walked into the living room, which was more empty than the rest of the house. "Loralie, you came."  I turned my head towards the stairs behind me as Damon walked down them, shirtless with a cup in hand. "Damon." I mumlbed as he approached me.

"What the hell did you do!?" I asked as he smiled down at me. "It's a party, duh." He responded, lifting the cup to his lips. I glared at it, before slapping it out of his hands. He watched it slide across the floor and spill, his hand frozen in mid sip. He slowly lowered it to his side and narrowed his eyes.

"And where's your shi-" I gazed behind him as a small, red-headed girl with green eyes slid her arms around his waist. "He's single, he can do what he wants." She said annoyingly. She wore shorts, and had on no shoes. I narrowed my eyes, noticing she was wearing his shirt. "I never said he couldn't, i'm glad you two are happy. I'm glad he's moving on." I said looking from her to him. 

"That's right, I make him happy, you made him miserable. So, ha." She responded snuggling closer to him, which he responded with an awkward eye roll, and sliding her hands off of him. She quickly straightened up and stood tall as I narrowed my eyes. "What did you just say?"

Damon's P.O.V.-

Fuck. My eyes grew wide as Loralie stood up straighter and narrowed her eyes at Alison. "What did you just say?" Loralie asked, her expression cold. "He's happy with me, screw off." She said slowly. Loralie's eyes slowly began to glint with bluelight as a small growl escaped her mouth. "I suggest you shut up." She said quietly. "Or what?" Alison said crossing her arms. "What's wrong with your eyes Are you messed up or something?" Alison added. "Fuck." I mumbled shoving Alison back as Loralie bared her canines.

"Run!' I said and Alison immediately took off through the crowd as Loralie lunged forward, taking off after her. 

Loralie's P.O.V.-

"Run!'  Damon warned shoving Alison back towards the door as she took off through the crowd. I immediately followed after her, but only made it a few feet as Damon wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me back, "Loralie, No!" He yelled, picking my feet off the ground. 

Too late.

I reared my elbow back, slamming it into his stomach, and he let me go. My feet hit the ground and I was off, shoving my way through the crowd. As soon as my feet hit the cold dirt, I leaped off of the porch, shifting forms.

My blue eyes glew and my white fur shone slightly, I was much larger than I used to be. Now, around 5 feet tall in shifter form, the girls eyes shone with fear.

My paws hit the cold dirt as I eyed Alison, who now as backed up against a tree and eyed me with pure fear.  

Damon's P.O.V.-

I ran out after Loralie, only to see her approaching Alison, who was pinned against a tree. "What the hell are you!?" Alison screamed, tears running down her face. I never noticed how large Loralie's wolf form was. It was much larger than a normal wolf, but not as tall as a human, she used to be small. She must have grown.

Focus, Damon. I shot forward, and was standing between Loralie and Alison, holding my hands out to stop Loralie. Loralie stopped walking, and eyed me, with bared teeth. 

She eyed me, and slowly she stopped growling and her ears pinned back against her bright white fur.  Her look changed from angry, to hurt. "Lori," I turned my gaze towards Stefan, who was standing a few feet behind Loralie. 

That was my nickname for her.

I fought the urge to put him in his place, but my gaze went back to Loralie, who's eyes went to the side, gazing in Stefan's direction quickly, before looking back at me. With a quicky huff, she turned and walked slowly towards Stefan, who placed a hand on her shoulder, eyed me, and turned walking with her towards the house.

 Alison slowly walked up to me, "Damon.."

"Keep the shirt, just go." I said quickly, walking back towards the house.