Chapter 11; I'm Done.

Stefan's P.O.V.-

"Pregnant?" I asked standing up straight. Silence filled the room after my question as Bonnie eyed Loralie's Stomach. "Yes, she's pregnant." She said finally placing a hand on Loralie's arm. "That's not possible,"

"Yes it is," Bonnie said. "It shouldn't be, but it is." 

"How?" I asked. "She's a vampire." 

Bonnie looked up at me finally, Her expression showed fear, "She was the cure, and when her and Damon slept together,..she was part human, because the cure was in her.  Then, Damon drank her blood, making him part human and.." She raised an eyebrow. 

"So,..it's.." I looked down at my brother, who had yet to speak. He stared at a spot on the ground where a darker part of the wooden floor stuck out.

"Yes, it's Damon's." She mumbled. I looked back down at my brother, and right as my eyes hit him, he was gone, the only sign of him being there was the door slamming as he exited the room. 

Bonnie glanced at the door, then at me. "We can still fix this." She said. "Fix?" I asked. "The baby,..it's part vampire, it has to be. It's an immortal child.

So, it needs human blood to grow. Loralie hasn't drunk any Human blood in months, she's been drinking animal blood, and since it hasn't gotten any human blood, it's drinking her blood, not a lot just enough to stay alive." She said turning her gaze back to Loralie. "So, if she doesn't drink," 

"It won't grow." She finished. "Hey, how do you know all this?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her. "I read it in a book once, it was a legend. But the spell I was using, works everytime unless there's a second life involved, in this case, the baby.

That's how I knew." She said crossing her arms. I nodded, "There's something you should know, Bonnie." I said quietly, "What is it?" She asked. "Me and Loralie,..we-"

A loud crash filled the house and Bonnie jumped slightly. "What was that?" I asked cautiously. "Damon.." She whispered. I was gone immediately, appearing in the living room door only to see a glass sprawled out on the floor, a large scratch on the wall, and Damon reaching for another cup.

Damon's P.O.V.-

My hands squeezed the cold glass cup as I eyed it, my reflection catching my eye. The guy I knew so well, me. What had I become? Things used to be so simple, me and Stefan, that was it. No one else, No Klaus, No Bonnie, No Caroline, No Tyler or Matt, No Jeremy, No Elena, No Feelings, No Hurt, No Mystic Falls, and definitely No Loralie.

I squeezed a bit harder, the edge of the glass collapsing and cracking, slicing into my hand. I watched as a small drop of blood fell from my hand and to the floor. Just as it smashed into the carpet, I chunked the glass at the wall.

It smashed into the wallpaper, sending glass shards flying. I eyed the scratch on the wall that it left, before turning and reaching for another cup. 

"Damon, what the hell?" I turned and looked towards the doorway, where Stefan stood with wide eyes as he looked from me to the glass shards. I stayed emotionless, said nothing, and turned, chunking the second glass, and letting it hit the wall with a loud Crash. 

Stefan covered his head slightly, before walking towards me slowly, I reached back grabbing another cup. I reared it back and aimed, just as a hand caught the glass. I looked back to see Stefan holding my wrist. "Damon, this wont solve anything." Stefan said shaking his head. I looked down and stayed silent. 

He slowly lessend his grip, giving me enough room to swivel around, rip my arm free and shove him backwards into the wall. As he steadied himself he eyed me, I smiled weakly and laughed once. Holding my arms out, I looked around,

"I don't want this, Stefan. I don't want friends, I don't want to trust anyone, I don't want teenage drama, I don't want to live with my brother, I don't want to fall in love, And I definitely don't want to have a baby."

"Don't want to have, or don't want to hurt?" I looked back towards the doorway to see Bonnie standing in the way. "A baby means family, and with what I've learned, family means nothing anymore." I looked back up at my brother, "I'd end up hurting the kid,..I'm the screw up, right?" I turned and walked past the piles of glass and past Bonnie.

Opening the front door I looked back at Stefan who eyed me with fear and confusion. "Damon,..Where are you going?" Bonnie asked taking a step towards me. I looked her up and down softly, before looking back down. I looked up at my brother before apologizing with my eyes. 

"I'm done with Mystic Falls." I said, before leaving, and slamming the door behind me.

Sorry to do this guys, but I thought Damon leaving would add a bit more drama, and you know how i love drama!!!(: Don't get worried if he doesn't show up in the next few chapters, it actually might be a little bit till he shows up, don't worry though, Damon always comes back. ♥

-XoXo Abby