Chapter 23;No Kidding.

Damon's P.O.V.-

My gaze slowly shifted from the bloody Loralie to the scared and shivering Bonnie. Slowly lifting my lips, my fangs slowly slipped out and in one move I had her pinned against the cold Lockers of the school.

"Ahh!" She squealed in surprise. "She's still what!?" I hissed. "I had to tell you she wasn't, or you wouldn't come back!" She defended in a nervous voice.

"Damon.." Stefan warned softly. "Don't." I warned turning and releasing Bonnie before stepping towards my brother. 

I let my fangs disappear slowly, as I narrowed my eyes. His expression, his look threw me off. "Did you know about this?" I asked in a cold voice. "No, I just.."

"What?" I warned. "What else are you hiding?" I hissed. "The baby,.."

"What about the kid?" 

He looked down and sighed, "It might be mine." He responded before looking up at me. My eyes grew cold, and just as I looked over at Loralie, she moved in one quick motion to appear beside Bonnie.

Grabbing her by the neck, she threw her head back into the lockers, knocking the witch out cold. She let Bonnie fall to the ground unconcious.

"I hate being lied to," She said, rolling her eyes. She gazed at me and shrugged, "Sorry, I forgot I wasn't aloud to have a life outside of you." She turned her gaze forward, and stepped over Bonnie's body before walking towards the exit doors.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

"Hey Loralie, what are you doing here?" My sister's familiar voice caught my attention as I entered my old house. "Just stopping by." I responded blankly before walking into the kitchen where she stood washing dishes. "Where's Jeremy?"

"He's out, he left this morning haven't seen him since." 

"Oh,.."

"How's your day been, anything exciting happen?" Elena asked with a smile. I raised an eyebrow and sat at the old table. " I lost my soul, found out I'm still pregnant, drank from a girl that aggrivated me so the baby's going to start growing, and Damon found out I slept with Stefan so the baby might be his."

Elena turned staring at me, "Oh, and I knocked Bonnie out." I added before tilting my head slightly at her odd look. Almost daring her to say something, "Loralie,..you're soul?" She mumbled. "Klaus got rid of it for me, I'm glad he did too. I feel nothing, it's much easier now."

"That explains a lot." 

"Yeah, it does." I replied with a blank expression. "All this stuff you're doing, it's not you." She said taking a step towards me. I stood up slowly and shook my head before shrugging. "No, it is me. It's all me. I just didn't have the guts to do it before."

I turned and headed for the door, "Loralie!" She called out after me. I rolled my eyes and opened the door, "Nice seeing you." And I was gone.

Stefan's P.O.V.-

It was around 11 when Loralie finally walked in through the front door. In one movement, I was standing in front of her. She took a step back and raised an eyebrow. "Where have you been?" 

"Out."

"What's that on your chin?" I asked narrowing my eyes. She reached up and touched the small red spot with her thumb before gazing up at me and slowly sliding her thumb into her mouth. When she removed it she shrugged, " I had a snack." She replied before turning and heading upstairs. 

"We need to get her soul back." I said turning to look at Damon who sat staring at me on the couch. "Yeah, good idea. I wish I thought of it." He replied. "Not now, Damon."

"Just saying." He replied. "Do you hear that?" I asked slowly as a low rumbling noise began to grow louder and louder. Loralie came jogging down the stairs, and headed for the door, "Where are you going?" Damon asked, standing up. "Out." She replied.

Damon gazed at me as she opened the front door. We followed out after her as she approached the source of the noise. A car, "That's one sexy car." Damon mumbled gazing at the large black vehicle. 

Loralie threw open the passenger-side door and hopped in before smiling at the driver.

Klaus.

He smirked at us both, before turning the car and speeding off down the road leaving behind a trail of dust. "This is getting worse every minute." Damon mumbled before turning and walking back in the house. "No kidding." I mumbled back.