Chapter 21; I felt nothing.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

I have no idea how long I was asleep, but when my eyes finally flickered open, it was dark outside, so it must have been a while. I turned my head to look around the room as I slowly sat up, ignoring the pain in my chest as I examined my surroundings. I was in Klaus's house. 

"Awake finally," I turned my gaze towards the one and only as he entered the room. "Klaus." I said softly. "I do hope you're in the mood for a bit of interrogating." He said as he sat down in front of me. I raised an eyebrow, "I'd much rather do anything really, but I suppose I could stay." I replied as I gazed at him.

Slowly, A smile krept over his face, "Delightful." He mumbled. 

"So let's start off with, how do you feel?" He asked, "Fine. What did the witch do to me?" 

"I ask the questions." He said. "No, you never said I couldn't." He raised an eyebrow, "You weren't specific enough." I replied blankly before raising an eyebrow. "I'm waiting."

" Do you feel cold, empty.." He said with a sly smirk. I looked up and thought, "No, I just feel..nothing." I said before shrugging. "I suppose that has something to do with what she did." I replied. 

"Indeed, She removed the one piece of you that kept you feeling all those...Flaws, those weaknesses."

"I do hope you plan on telling me what it was." I said after a few moments of silence. "I do..." He replied.

"Your soul."

Damon's P.O.V.-

"I'm sure it's nothing, You worry to much." I said before lifting my cup to my lips and gulping down the rest of the bourbon. "She's been gone all day, and when it comes to Loralie, that's never good."

"Calm down Stefan, You're not her dad." He gazed back at me sharply, "What?" I asked with a shrug. "You aren't." 

"I don't have to be her dad to worry,"

"Try drinking, it always calms me down when our little brat goes on another adventure." I said sliding a cup across the table which he moved quickly to catch before it fell. He gazed up at me as I held the bourbon bottle up, which he grabbed and emptied into his mouth. He set the empty bottle back down.

"I slid the cup for a reason." I mumbled before standing up and heading towards the other bottles. The front door swung open and Stefan stood up straighter as she entered the living room.

"Loralie," Stefan sighed. She looked at us both, "What?" She asked. "Where have you been?" Stefan asked shaking his head.

"Klaus's." She replied with a blank look, eyeing the bottle currently in my hand before making her way over to me. " Care to repeat that last part?" I asked as she reached for the bottle in my hand. As I pulled it out of her reach, she narrowed her eyes up at me in a confused way.

"I was at Klaus's. I asked him to help me with my problems, and he did." She said before appearing beside me and snatching the bottle away before walking back towards the stair case.

"What do you mean?" Stefan asked, grabbing her attention. She turned and gazed back at us both, "Why are you two so worried? I was just at Klaus's." 

She went to turn away, and Stefan reached out, grabbing her arm. "He's tried to kill you, twice."

She snatched her arm away and shoved the bottle into his chest before letting her eyes glow. "You're not my parents, learn to live your own life and stop trying to live mine." and with that, she turned before heading up the stairs.

Stefan gazed back at me and I shook my head, "No. No way, am I going up there with that." I said narrowing my eyes. He just stared at me, and slowly I walked towards the stairs before disappearing up them.

As I reached her door, it was open, and she was sitting on her bed, criss-crossed, with her phone out in her hands. 

"If you're here to lecture me on what's wrong and what's right, you might as well leave."

She gazed up at me, "Or I'll make you." I raised my hands in mock surrender, "No need for that."

Loralie's P.O.V.-

"Then what do you want?" I asked gazing back down at my phone as I finished the text I was typing.  " I'm just wondering what happened at Klaus's.?"

"Oh," I replied with a shrug. "He just got a witch to remove my soul." "You're what?" He hissed. 

"Soul." I replied as I clicked send on my phone. "Now I don't feel anything anymore, it's much easier." 

He leaned against the doorframe as he looked me over. "See something you like?" I asked gazing up at him with a smile. He raised an eyebrow, "Sorry, I don't do Soul-less brats." Instantly, I was inches infront of him, "So you don't miss me at all,.." I said gliding my hands down his chest softly before looking up at him with a smile.

He stayed silent, "You don't love me?" I asked. "This isn't you," He said. "You don't want this,"

"Oh, she does trust me. She did, Damon." I said standing up on my tippy-toes and whispering his ear. "She just didn't have the guts to at the moment, when she had a soul." 

"Unless, you're the one that doesn't want to." I said standing back to look at him. He looked my face over.

With one quick movement, He lifted me up, as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pressed his lips against mine, the kiss was hungry and deep. And I can honestly say, afterwards, when we were laying together in that bed, which was always my favorite part because that's when you felt the most love, I felt absolutely nothing.