Prologue

Prologue

"No price is big enough for your safety.... My dear"

Third Person PoV:

"Well, it was said that there was a superior being watching over all mortals, Call him Aurelion Sol or simply GOD. Yet both entities where once one, until it was time to create life in the small world of Runaterra. It was then when it all broke down and now it wasn't just one being but two... One representing Evil and the other representing Benevolence, The Evil side created his own followers' "Demons" and so did the Benevolent side creating "Angels".

Time had passed and a few millenniums passed by quickly, both sides grew tired of watching their respective creations talk mighty of them. So, Both Gods decided to create more than plants and animals.

Both Human and Vastaya were created by both gods, representing a bit of them in each being.

Humans grew smarter and began living in communities while vastayas kept a nomad lifestyle, both gods did not notice that they're separation had caused a new danger to be created "The void".

One day the void opened and spitted out huge creatures in runaterra. For the first time in ages since creation both Aurelion Sol and GOD decided to collaborate to erase that danger. Aurelion Sol showed himself on the surface to fight, but GOD decided to send his Strongest Angels to fight, the fight against the void lasted 7 days and 7 nights...

After the fight had been won cults for Aurelion sol were created in the human species, GOD enraged by this decided to also make his Prescence more notable by sending his archangels angels to speak about him...

Little did he expect that one angel had fallen in love with a human woman and soon they had a mixed race being... This caused the anger of the Dictator that had created him and in that rage, he banished one of his most important Archangels..."

An older woman closed a dusty book, she was reading mythology to his grandchildren, a young girl with light blue hair and her sister with Dark purplish hair

Girl 1: And what happened next grandma!

Girl 2: Yeah! What happened next?

Grandmother: I am afraid its past your bedtime kids...

The kids walked into their room with a sad expression but there was nothing else they could do but to dream about the story.

Time skip to 25 years later

The young girl was now happily married to a Handsome man with bright blue eyes and both where expecting a baby boy, they had moved out of their home country to the progress city of Piltover as they thought the baby would have better chances to live there than in Demacia.

Multiple Years later:

Y/n's PoV

My life hasn't been exactly easy, my name is Y/n Castiel L/n. I don't like the Castiel, so I'm not normally called by that name by any one but my family. My father had blonde hair and my mother a light blue hair and somehow, I got Dark hair... my father has green eyes and my mother has Blue eyes and somehow I got yellow eyes. And worst of all im not even a bastard child, the DNA test says my father is 99.9% my parent so its weird...

y/n: Jesus Christ my back hurts like hell.

I stood up from my bed and walked into the bathroom, I washed my face and cracked my neck... im just a regular 20-year-old going to college and I still live with my parents...how pathetic, I noticed something weird on me something white on my back... I turned around and saw white feathers hanging on my back...I moved, and it moved with me...