Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1

"A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."

Third person PoV:

Evelynn had stopped controlling herself, guilt and anger where all she felt... On a moment of rage she dashed out of the penthouse leaving her friends behind... Blood... Those where her only thoughts.

She was ready to kill whoever stood in between her and y/n, if she couldn't have him.... Then no body would.

On the other side y/n heard the chaos his "partner" If he still could call her that was causing. Multiple cars blew up and the piltovian elite forces where soon to be deployed....

Y/n looked at the short girl who just minutes ago was having a wide smile but now her only expression was full of horror.

Y/n: alright you said you're not alone right?

???: Yes! My friends are over there in that store!

Y/n: gather them here please, I'll put you on safe ground.

The girl ran to the store her friends where, y/n made his cane appear... Maybe this was the chance to find out what can it do...

Then he saw a dark figure turning around the corner... With its claws stuck on a police officer's neck... A total monster...

The girl returned with other 3 more people, two boys and one girl.

???: this are my friends....

??? #2: yoo... What the fuck is that?

Y/n: A demon I suppose. Stay quiet and maybe it won't see us...

Y/n pulled out his wings to protect the other 3 people... Slowly, it looks like it's a demon who can't fly.

He tapped 4 times the floor and a white circle appeared around them with his own seal.

Y/n: that circle will teleport you four to somewhere safe. Kinda far from here but I'll get you safe alright?

???: Who are you?

Y/n: I'm Y/n Morningstar nice to meet ya, now I'll stay here containing the demon.

??? #2: will you be safe?

Y/n: I suppose, I'll see how it ends.

And in a flash they disappear leaving white rose petals behind... On y/n's right arm a snake began to wrap, it was his snake Azrael.

Azrael: 'tss' looks like you got in trouble huh?

Y/n: you said it, and fuck it's coming my way.

The demon saw y/n and dashed towards him...

Y/n: any ideas before that thing approaches me?

Azrael: beat the living shit out of it I guess 'tsss'

"BONK"

y/n slammed his cane on the demon's head making a loud BONK noice and with it the demon got slammed on the concrete floor making cracks on it.

Y/n: no kidding when you said this cane was made out of the hardest materials on all the universe huh?

Azrael: I might be a snake but I don't lie "tsss"

The demon had fainted for just some seconds... Then it began to growl meaning that it had woken up again. Y/n dashed backwards and mocked the demon after all he was an angel.

"Should I power flex? Yeah let's do that" those where y/n's last thoughts before entering into a full angelic mode, similar to evelynn's but far beyond human knowledge