Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits

Y/n's PoV

after being fed by ahri I decided to take a shower... everything still feels weird around me. I tried to talk about what happened before the coliseum during breakfast but she just said I got jealous and avoided the question.

Plus the fact that they've been more physical... I grabbed my towel and some bandages to replace the others. my way to the bathroom was  relatively chill....

Akali: do you.... Maybe need any help? I could you know... Shower with you...

Y/n: maybe another day I can do it by myself plus I don't want you worrying over scars.... Sorry akali

Akali: oh... Ok then, call out my name if you need something!

She kissed me on the cheek and walked away to her room... I entered the shower and locked the door behind me... Now how the fuck am I even going to take my pants off. 

I slowly found a way to take them off infliction pain on my chest... I took my shirt off and opened the hot water... While my shower was getting ready I began taking the bandages off my chest and stomach...

The scars are very deep and you can see how horrible they look, it's looks disgusting.... But they weren't made in vain, I showedthat even if I couldn't train for 9 years I could still beat the living shit out of Jarvan.

I stepped inside the shower... The way im preventing for falling thanks to the wall since im holding myself.... My legs are shaking and its hard to keep my balance and its even more hard to shower by myself...

As the hit water ran through my body I couldn't help but to think what's evelynn's problem, according to what ahri said they made me jealous and denied me as their special someone. I should be the one mad at her! But I'm not a dick, I'm burned out and I just wanna die right...

My legs failed me and unfortunately I collapsed making me fall... This is miserable... My knees were the ones that took the hit along with my right hand...

Y/n: fuck...

'KNOCK KNOCK'

Kai'sa: are you OK in there? Do you need any help?

Y/n: I'm fine!

No I'm not, I can't stand up.

Kai'sa: let me now if you need any help...

Now how the fuck am I going to gather enough strength to stand up... I feel so miserable... I began breathing like I did back in the fight and I guess here I go pushing my limits again.

I was strong enough to pull myself back up with some struggle.... After showering I made my way back to my room and closed the door behind me... The bandage on my waist and leg doesn't look that bad... I guess I'll stay in bed for as long as I can...

I dressed in some loose clothes that don't make me feel like I'm a fucking can of beans. I covered myself on my sheets and began scrolling through my phone.. 

It's funny how time flies when you're literally doing nothing because it's pretty late now and it's barely 4pm...

I left my phone to charge and cuddled with a pillow because being honest I can yeet a pillow to the other side of the room but I can't yeet akali or kai'sa or ahri to the other side of the room.

As I rested my head inside the pillow I heard my door open... I slowly turned around and saw that the one that just entered my room was akali...

Akali: mind If I-

She looked at me hugging my pillow... So I gripped tighter...

Y/n: this is Jessica. My cuddle partner.