Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors

Akali's PoV:

I took a deep breath as I sat in my bed... I didn't sleep a wink last night and I look like shit, I'll have to wear make up so evelynn or kai'sa don't scold me again for not sleeping.

But it's just to hard to, I keep having the nightmare about y/n slowly drifting away and leaving us without saying a word... It really really harms me...

We've been a couple for a while now... I think almost two years... He skipped his college graduation since we couldn't attend...

I stood up an walked to my desk where I kept my make up... Jeez I need to fix my sleeping schedule...

Y/n's PoV

I still don't know what time of the day is exactly but I'm still with Aurelion Sol...

AS: allow me to... Gift you something.

Y/n: oh? You don't need to really! I appreciate just being in you presence!

AS: Give me that cane you have.

I made my cane appear from thin air, funny enough everytime it appears ait puffes with light and feathers... I handed it to him as he took a glare...

AS: I'll tell you a story while I'm doing a simple modification to your cane.

His "hands" began to shine in purple as he touched the cane...

AS: When Lucifer had the fight against his father he made 3 big mistakes. Number 1: he fought without a cursed weapon, number 2: he forgot the gap between an angel and a divine presence you could call it "he got cocky" and number 3: he didn't pay attention to his surroundings.

The cane began to currupt making it have a shining purple light on the end of the cane and so did it where I would normally place my hand...

AS: Again I'll tell you, there's no way you will even get close to killing him. Not in an eternity with all the effort. There's simply no way. Here have this.

He gave me back the cane... As I grabbed it I noticed it was far lighter than before.

AS: "Now I just made it a cane-blade. It's cursed so you can actually harm him, the tip is sharp for more discreet attacks and if you pull the top you'll see the actual blade. Also mortal techniques won't work on him, I've seen your fight with that king and belive me it won't work. He knows every single technique that is know and will be known to mankind."

As I pulled out the blade in front of me I noticed the star pattern with purple details in all the blade...

AS:"It is of my knowledge you have to go back to your realm, before you go... Like lucifer you will not win... But you'll be welcomed with open arms y/n l/n.... Or should I better say Y/n Morningstar. Since that's lucifer's last name and you have to carry it for as long as you stay in his spot."

I thanked him and walked out... But this time the corridor was just a bright light, and as I walked in...

I snapped back to reality, I was floating on a cloud... I noticed I wasn't in heaven since its a realm and not a place. I descended with delicacy since something forces me not to make any rough movement...

I landed back in the balcony, ugh I have purple glitter on my shoulders, lemme get that off?

As I got it off I noticed something was off... I don't know what's happening but I don't feel like it's something good.

I walked inside of the penthouse noticing a heavy aura and someone dressed in a fine white suit with a white hat....

Ahri: oh there you are y/n! Glen has been waiting for you!