Chapter 8: Romans 12:9

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good."

Akali's PoV:

I've been texting and calling with y/n practically everyday, we stay on calls until morning but I've been very confused lately. Ahri says that's what couples do and evelynn teases me nonstop about y/n... But I want to know what are we...

Y/n: Kali... I'm to used to being alone, my heart hasn't been touched or been given in a long long while... Do you promise me that if I give you permission to enter my abandoned heart... Will you take care of it?

I stayed silent as grabbed him by his cheeks and pulled him a bit closer to my face.

Akali: Listen to me y/n, I'm a popstar and I'm very immature. If you want to be on a relationship with me you'll have to understand that sometimes I will go on tours and those are long...

He looked down to the floor and I can tell his eyes are watery like he wants to cry....

Akali: if you're willing to give me a chance to take care of you, belive me I will...

Y/n: and what if you find someone else in those tours? You'll leave me right?

Akali: well I hardly doubt finding another angel, and I'm not the type of girl that cheats or hardly looks for anyone else while having a relationship.

He shaked his hair and some feathers fell down to the ground....

Y/n: I could give myself a try... So maybe if you'll like we can... Date. Only if you want....

I pulled him into a kiss, I know cigarette leaves a bad taste when kissing so I prefer doing this before I smoke. He returned the kiss and wrapped his hands on my waist...

We kissed for one minute longer, his mouth tasted like tomato soup and not like kimchi... I was not the only one kissing but both of us where putting our own part of the kiss...

I could tell that from the other side of the glass door we where being watched... I can tell that he noticed to because he extended his wings to cover us... It felt like an eternity of pure heaven but then he broke the kiss.

Y/n: So you want us to me official? Because perfectly fine if you tell those three over there that we're nothing

Akali: nah i like to keep stuff simple so I just tell them later.

Y/n's PoV:

I looked at the sky while akali lighted up her cigarette I personally don't like smoking but who am I to judge.

TaTir: we can judge, we're angels.

Nope I'm Not a dick so I'll just ignore you for a while. Which reminds me I should tell her about the thing TaTir does usually every once on a while.

Y/n: oh I also have something warn you about...

Akali: oh? Sure go ahead

Y/n: so my angelic shit has some sort of weird behaviors since I'm hosting an actual angel in my body, well let's just say he likes to take control over me every now and then.

Akali: oh... Then how do I know who's who?

Y/n: well I personally haven't seen myself but my mother told me once that my posture changes and my way of talking to others and mostly my eyes, she said they turn into a bright yellow with white circles.

Akali: I'll have that noted then.

We remained quiet for some seconds... I saw her scoot over a little bit next to me since I was now resting my arms on the edge of the balcony... She came a little but more closer and held my hand while still smoking.