Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"

Ahri's PoV:

I told Braum to park were we usually wait for y/n, I waited for 10 minutes until I saw his vastaya friends arrive and wait for another 5 minutes... Fuck it I'll ask them.

???: pleeeeaseee xayah forgive me my love! I'll give you your two buck back!

Xayah: NO RAKAN! It was supposed to be just a game!

Ahri: excuse me?

Rakan: *Le gasp* OH! you're ahri!

Ahri: yes I am ahri, by any chance have you seen y/n?

Xayah: he said he needed to make a phone call, he should be over there under that tree. Also can you tell him we had to leave early?

Rakan: what? Why are we leaving early?

Xayah: because I'm going to fuck your brains out as punishment~

They rushed quickly out of here as I walked to the "tree" as I approached I heard very quiet sobbing...

I peek through the back of the tree and saw y/n sitting while hiding his face on his knees and crying...

I sat next to him...

Ahri: are you OK y/n?

He quickly snapped and wiped the tears of his face pretty quickly... And smiled at me like if nothing was wrong while still crying.

Y/n: Yeah of course! Why wouldn't it be all good?

Ahri: here let's get back to the car so you can cry more comfortable...

As we walked I saw how he was looking down while still dropping some tears... I don't want him to be like this... I want him to be happy... We entered the car and Braum began to drive...

Ahri: now tell me... Why were you crying?

Y/n: Let's say I have to go to downtown to that guvermental office so I can change my last name...

Ahri: why would that be?

He then showed me some text from his mother... Saying that she didn't care how bad he could had felt during the call... And that he was no longer related to her.....

Ahri: y/n I-

Y/n: no it doesn't matter, I always hated that last name either way...

He tried to laughed but instead began sobbing and dropping tears...

Y/n: funny right? All my teenage years I always tried to do something to make my mother be proud of me... I was even thinking of having a law career like her...

I hugged him as he slowly began crying a bit harder... I don't care how expensive this sweater is and I don't care if it gets dirty... But I do care about him...

Y/n: I can't believe that I'm not enough... Not good enough for her...

I letted him rest his head on my lap... It breaks my heart to see him like this... The image that I have of him is very different on what he is right now... How could his mother tell something like that to him?!....

Y/n: ahri... Can I go pay someone a visit pretty quickly... Please?

Ahri: of course we can hun...

Morgana's PoV:

I gently placed the book back in the stand... Until I heard a knock on my door, I wonder who has the guts to actually knock on my door.

I walked over there and opened the door....