Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight

Y/n's PoV:

I'm standing in front of "God"... He's sitting on a white throne while preparing a tea cup for him...

God: So you decided to drag yourself back here?

I remained silent... I've been kneeling down for half an hour now and it hurts like hell...

God: Your body is dying isn't it? That's why you're here.

He slowly drank the tea while looking down at me

God: Very well I suppose you're aware of what involves being an ascended. Under any circumstances you would had an aspect take control over you but....

He stood up and snapped his fingers, we changes room to a huge library... More like a place where records would be...

God: You see y/n, there's a huge difference into being an angel and a mortal. And you've only experienced th physical parts such as the wings, the halo and some other abilities.

He ran through folder until he pulled out a dusty one

God: Aha! I knew I still had it, atleast a copy of it.

He snapped his fingers again and teleported us to a office-like environment...

God: I never knew that vanishing lucifer would had been so destructive, cherubs are somewhat weird in that aspect and since I vanished their leader and representative... It just caused caos.

As he opened the file and read it I noticed the photos that where hanged on the walls, many art painted around the 1490's and the 1530's by some influent Demacian artists...

God: So, I have a space but you'll be taking lucifers spot as the "Morning Star" what a silly name I gave to my son.

He gave me a contract and a bird feather as a pen... As I read the contract and noticed there was not really much obligation on me... I signed...

God: I can read into your future... I could round it, I'll look deep in your hear and soul...

He smirked and snapped his fingers.... I found myself in a room... With a bed and a desk... It's similar to my childhood room

God: Don't worry about TaTir no more, before you absorb him ill allow you to talk to him before he disappears.

He left... I saw a mirror and walked towards it and saw TaTir reflecting in there...

Y/n: Looks like this is it huh? The end of your bullshit comments?

TaTir: I guess it is.... Y/n I got to say, I'm proud of you... Your ability to fight your own thoughts and struggle through hard moments... You always kept that damn smile on your face. At first I honestly saw you like an opportunity to escape... But you changed me a lot...

He placed his hand on the other side of the mirror....

TaTir: Maybe Ill stop existing... But you're my biggest achievement in all my lifetime... Now tell those ladies of yours that I hated them but eventually I grew a liking on them... Good bye y/n it was a pleasure my brother.

I placed my hand on the mirror where he had his... And the reflection disappeared, a Stride of shivers ran through my body...

I fell to the ground... My eyes began to bleed and so did my nose, all I could feel was pain... Like if I where dying...

God: You might feel like if you're dying and thatvis because I indeed just killed you. You're no longer alive, here have this.