Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2

"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Evelynn's PoV:

I sighed as I sat on my bed while scratching my eyes, akali is just like a kid she doesn't see the danger on "befriending" an angel... They're glorified imbeciles, sure I admit I tried to talk to him the first time we met but it was still out of kindness.

I groaned again as I took my full demon form. The problem I have with those feathered imbeciles is their Ego. Some millennium ago when the battle against the void was going on... He sended down his servants to help, unlike Aurelion sol he actually helped during this period of time... But once the war was over... The angels startet attacking us demons... I trusted them and they betrayed us, I admit I'm a lower class demon as I am a succubus but that doesn't mean I can't pull a fight against those feathered assholes.

He only has one pair of wings so that means that he's probably just a heavenly messenger or like I'm used to call them human angels.

I'm worried over akali, I don't want her to get hurt by an asshole like them. Akali is practically our little sister and I don't want her to get hurt...

Y/n's PoV:

After convincing my parents that I'm not gay which took me sometime to convince them that I'm indeed not Homosexual I went back in my room to start texting the landlord who will rent me that apartment.

I found a nice deal that the apartment has some forniture like a full kitchen and the bedroom has a normal matrimonial sizes bed, which is nice to know... I'm finally going to start living freely. Obviously it won't be all drugs and alcohol but I'm fine with that since I don't have friends my age I don't get invited to parties and stuff like that...

Y/n: what shouuuld I doo....

TaTir: Discover more about my powers might come in handy later on....

Y/n: You don't even want to teach me how to use them.

TaTir: because you have to do it yourself... You've done pretty well so far...

Y/n: Fine I'll just give it a 30 minute try.

While I tried to think with clarity I began meditating since Tatir always told me this was the way to discover my limits... While I meditated I began seeing lights made in different sizes... I reached one of them and as I opened my eyes I saw a rotating circle... It's colored bright yellow and it looks like the onces from that comic series called "Dr Normal" mhn that's weird...

I started playing around with it until I saw that I could split it in half and have two... And then when I putted them together it formed a shield... It's design looks beautiful... It's still colored bright yellow but more transparent and has a print of angels guarding a trinity...

TaTir: So you've discovered my weapon... That's nice, I haven't seen it ages if not milleniums...

Y/n: I thought you would have like a bow or a sword or some shit like that.

Tatir: Some Seraphims do have bows and swords... I as the fourth most closes to GOD I was told to be the shield that guards... So I protect...

Y/n: Cool Cool...

Then the shield disappeared and as I cracked my fingers I started manipulating my room...

Tatir: That's a new one... I've never been able to manipulate the area around me...

I started messing around with the forms of objects that were there, if I rotated my left hand the whole room would rotate... And if I did a zoom with my left hand it would soom...