Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

You are as beautiful as Tirzah, my darling, as lovely as Jerusalem, as majestic as troops with banners.

Third person PoV:

It had been a few hours since Jesus left y/n alone with his thoughts. He felt many emotions at the same time, he felt awkward, angry, sad.... And he felt something in the back of his mind, something that he never had experienced before... Hate...

Of course he had hated people before such as kayle... But this hate was something new it came out of somewhere deep inside of him. Some place dark as the void that he never knew it existed.

He looked down at the ring that Jesus Gave him, it's was a silver ring with some lining as decoration. He was somewhat curious about why when he placed this ring on his finger he suddenly remembered everything before his fall...

Eventually he decided that maybe he needed to sleep, this encounter had exhausted him mentally since it was way to much to handle...

Timeskip to around 4 am

Third person PoV:

Y/n woke up, something was off, he felt like something was roaming around his house and this made his nerves spike up.

He grabbed his sword and walked outside, slamming the door in the process.

Y/n: Who in the seven rings of hell wants to die today!?

He exclaimed, there was basically no light just the pale moonlight shining... Apparently there was Noone there until someone walked up to him and dropped her weapons to the floor...

???: Hey.... Long time no see y/n

Y/n: who are you?! How do you know my name!?

Y/n questioned the woman who stood before him... Her face was covered with a green cloth..

???: I...I know that in the past i made a lot of mistakes, especially with my behavior and comments towards you...

She tried to get closer but y/n took some steps back and unsheathed his sword.

Y/n: Keep the distance!

???: woah...calm down we're not here to hurt you...

Y/n: We?! How else is here?!

Then three other figures walked near surrounding him... Bad choice of formation, this only made y/n more tense about the whole situation, the Three figures walked up to be lined with each other.

???: Y/n... Please do forgive us, we've done horrible things to you and we're sorry about it

Y/n: I'll ask you again. Who in the seven rings of hell are you!?

???: You... You don't remember us?

Y/n: If i remembered you would I be asking that damn question!

???: Fair point... Lower the sword I'm sure we can talk everything out okay?

Y/n: then you better be worth my time. Follow me

Y/n sheathed his sword and walked towards his house. The four individuals entered the house with him. That was when they finally saw him in his current state, he had the amour on, the red cape looked diabolic and so did the armor.

Y/n pulled a chair on his dinning room and sat down. His dark hair flowed as if TaTir would control him, but it was clear this wasn't the y/n they once knew, His eyes looked as deep as the void.

Y/n: So? To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit.

???: Well... In case you don't remember us-

Y/n: Akali, Ahri, Evelynn and Kai'sa, I think we're pass introductions. Why are you here?