Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit"

Y/n's PoV:

After arguing with my mother for another thirty minutes I finally won the argument because it was stupid that she was judging evelynn without even knowing her! Now that sound so weird good thing I didn't say it out loud. So in defeat she apologized to evelynn and went to her room, I guess I'm not going to hear from her any time soon huh.

My father stayed for dessert because he made it, and unlike my mom he's smiling and even making jokes. You can totally not know he's the son of the most cruel man in the world, and my father himself is pretty cruel too. That's ironic.

Dad: lil' sparrow? Can I talk to you in the kitchen before you go?

Y/n: sure dad.

We walked again to the kitchen, he's obviously not happy but I hope he understands my position.

Dad: what you just had with you mother is not acceptable... But I'm Noone to tell you that it's wrong because I myself did it when I was younger.

He grabbed a stressball out of his pocket because this man usually carries that in his pockets.

Dad: It's good that you can stand up for a lady, I know your mad but when you're all cooled down... Give your mother a call or come visit so you can speak this out... Don't commit the same mistake I did.... My mother Zyra passed away thinking I hated her because of the last argument we had...  I won't bullshit you any further so just calm down and when you have time talk this out with your mother alright champ?

He patted my back as he walked out of the kitchen, this visit would had been different amd probably my mother would had brought my baby pictures out to show them...

I returned back to the table to only see the three girls, I just smiled sweetly as the saw me.

Kai'sa: y-you seriously have a short temper...

Y/n: what can I say, it's on my genetic. This visit would had gone different under other circumstances.

Evelynn: I understand the hate towards me, either way it's not something that bothers me.

She putted her sun glasses on, I can totally tell she's mad because of the mom made and I don't judge her I would also be mad. We exited the house and when we entered the car I noticed how distant evelynn was being comparing on how she was earlier. OK so she basically said we're a something but I don't get what she wants to be.

I scooted a bit closer to her and extended my wing to pull her close to me... Smooth move from me, she looked at me and I just smiled. As she sighed she putted her arm around my neck.

Y/n:Thank you Eve, for taking Akali's spot tonight. I guess I owe you a favor

Evelynn: I didn't take anyone's spot tonight, I was very clear about our current relationship~

She grabbed me by my Chin a stole a very short kiss from me.

Evelynn: You're really Lucky y/n. And about that favor~ I'll cash it tonight...*whisper* you embarrassed me tonight, I'll make you scream my name~

*chuckles* I'm in danger! Means my body will hurt for the next morning, did I really have to say that I owed her a favor? No I didn't but my morality made me say It.

Timeskip after "y/n's reward/cashed-in-favor"

I... Jeez my body hurts...

Evelynn: mind if I smoke?

Y/n: go ahead I don't mind....

She began smoking as I was cracking my neck, I have bites and scratches all over my neck and chest... Besides from her basically restrain me from any movement and forcing me to call her "Mommy" it went good I think....