Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1

"A wise son brings joy to his father, but a foolish son brings grief to his mother."

Y/n's PoV:

I'm at the balcony right now... I need to think about an excuse to justify ahri's and Kai'sa's presence. I pulled out my phone and saw that there was no message from akali so I decided to call her.

'.......'

Akali: Yo! Y/n I kinda can't talk Rn, but what's up?

Y/n: oh if you're busy I guess talk to you later.

Akali: sure! See ya luv!

She hanged up as I sighed... I then proceeded to dial my mom...

'..'

Kayle: Kayle speaking how may I help you?

Y/n: hey mom, so I have a problem.

Kayle: and that would be?

Y/n: I can't get away from my bosses because I have to attend multiple things related to them so I'm maybe wondering if I could take them to dinner with us.

Kayle: I don't see why not. But you'll still bring that "girlfriend" of yours?

Y/n: of course I will mother. Now I have to go, see you soon ma.

And she just hanged up, this woman can be so cold sometimes but also a sweetheart every now and then. More than I like to admit I picked up a lot of things from her, like my smile and kindness. And well from my dad I picked up some other things like Strategic thinking and cruelty, obviously stuff I don't like to show and that I'm not proud of. .. Well after all he's the son of Swain what can you expect from him.

Now that I think about it thanks to both of them Im related to some of the most powerful people in all the planet. I walked back inside and while waiting for them to get ready i decided to have quick osu game...

More like 20 minute later...

FUCK I keep missing! Man I just want to pass Rush E... I felt a tap on my shoulder from the back of the couch, I turned and saw kai'sa.

Y/n: what can I help you ms Kai'sa?

Kai'sa: I was wondering if I could sit next to you while we wait for the others

Y/n: Sure, you don't have to ask after all it's your penthouse.

She sat next to me and as I continued playing she also started watching me play, I'm not a pro and I know it so I won't try do anything out of my reaction speed which is indeed very high since all my training in demacia.

Kai'sa: Can I try?

She said as I finished to play, I gave her the laptop and the mouse. I'm saving money for a drawing tablet...

Y/n: the game is about clicking circles but my mouse buttons are disabled during the game so you click with the C and V letters on the keyboard. Just follow the rhythm and you'll be good to go.

At the beginning she played very slow and it was normal... Until she passed the map I've been trying to pass for the last 20 minutes with a perfect score....

Kai'sa: why is your eye twitching?

Y/n: you passed a Map nearly impossible....

Kai'sa: it wasn't really that hard.

Y/n: In first try with a perfect score... Congrats

I'm smiling? Yes but I'm very confused... I again smiled sweetly at her.