Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3

"Thus says the LORD: Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place."

Y/n's PoV:

I did a small ponytail on my hair so my hair wouldn't look so messy, I just keep the top part long but the sides are actually fixed. My parents thought this was gay since my family comes from Demacia and they have some weird traditions and stuff.

I flew using my 3 pairs of wings since I won't stay at the line waiting until akali arrives.

After some minutes I arrived and instead of going down to the line I remained floating, flying is a nice feeling...

Earlier than day...
Ahri's PoV

I'm on the balcony on the penthouse staring blankly to the city, we have everything... I have everything, money, fame and power... But the feeling of emptyness never goes away.

I reached out for my phone and decided to dial someone, I know akali likes the angel guy she talks nonstop about him... So I might as well do her a favor.

'....'

Taric: Ahri! My dear foxy gem, how can I help you?

Ahri: Hey Taric, we're going to your club tonight and I wanted to ask you for a favor.

Taric: For you dear anything in my power is possible.

Ahri: Akali plans to take a guy with her, his name is y/n I think. She likes him even if she doesn't want to admit it... So I was wondering if maybe at one point of the night you could tell your DJ to do a romantic ballad.

Taric: hmm.... Sure I'll tell Sona to add a ballad to tonight's soundtrack. Is that it dear?

Ahri: yes, sorry if I just called to ask for a favor.

Taric: oh no problem dear, I suppose you four or well, five will be staying at the same private spot you've been for the past 3 years.

Ahri: your club is a paparazzi heaven belive me

Taric: even if it's not allowed to bring camaras in some people still find the way to slip them in... But anyways Dear I have to go now, a pleasure talking to you dear.

Ahri: see you tonight Taric, good bye.

I hanged up and smiled, it's the least I can do for akali. I envy her current state it's water clear that she's making an emotional connection with him and soon she'll admit her feelings... Which I can't have thanks to my current emotional situation...

Back to the present..

Y/n's PoV:

Now I'm actually waiting sitting on a roof. Of a building in front of the club, it sure would be a pain to live here. I stared at the sky until my phone began to rang... It was akali.

'...'

Akali: Yo! Were are you?

Y/n: in front of the club.

Akali: well I don't see you. And we've already passed there like 4 times...

Y/n: I mean literally in front of club, I'm on the roof top.

Then I saw a purple sports car park in front of the building, and from it akali and other 3 girls came out and gave the key to the vallet parking guy. Using my wings I jumped out of the build and without wanting to it I feel like gave divine vibes.