Chapter 9: John 8:24

"unless you believe that I am who I claim to be, you will die in your sins."

Y/n's PoV:

So.... This is very uncomfortable, we're both staying quiet without looking at each other...

???: I should introduce myself. My name is Jericho Swain. Leader of the Trifarix and leader of the senate of noxus.

Y/n: Well nice to meet you grandfather, my name is Y/n Castiel L/n and I'm an assistant for some pop idols.

TaTir: Raum... It's been long since I stood in front of your repugnant presence.

Jeez why do you have to be an asshole with everyone that comes across me?

TaTir: I'm an angel, I can be an "asshole" to whoever i wish.

We Continied chatting about politics, even if I'm not into politics he still knows stuff about it. We talked about how Demacia works until he finally began to talk about my father.

Swain: Your father... He once had the chance to form part of the senate until he met you mother... He turned his back on everyone in my family because he loved her so much and he knew I didn't approve that he married the "judge of Demacia"....

Y/n: he told me something similar but skipping details like marrying on secret.

Swain: It is not always comfortable to speak about it with your own kid. I insisted today on meeting you because I want to invite you to your uncle's ceremony. He is going to get ranked up to general in some months so I would really appreciate if you take the chance to go meet your family in noxus.

Y/n: I'll have to ask that to my bosses, but I'll see what can I do. I'm not confirming anything but I'll try.

Swain: a little crow tells me that you ascended to an angelic form.

Y/n: Oh yes I did, but it bothers me that the angel I'm hosting behaves like an imbecile to everyone we meet.

I heard a loud *TCH* on my mind, ow hoe's mad.

Swain: They can be a little intrusive sometime, for example my demon keeps mentioning "TaTir" over and over again.

Y/n: Oh that's the name of my angel. And he's been telling nonstop that "Raum is repugnant"

Swain: Then I belive they already met before. Y/n I must say I am surprised for how much of a good boy you are. I hope that you are free on your uncle's ceremony, for now I have to return back to the noxian embassy to solve some problems I've been notified. For now farewell.

And he stood up an walked away, apparently he payed for the food before leaving so now I'm left alone eating a stake. It actually tasted pretty good, but I don't think I'll tell akali that my grandfather is Swain, it's not a good idea after all.

Timeskip to some hours later...

Akali told me she wanted to hang out for a bit and she invited me to the penthouse, so here am I taking the bus because I'm to lazy to fly. We live like 10 minutes apart and that makes me moraly obligated to visit her atleast twice a week. But it's usually four because she likes picking me up from college....

I arrived at the front of the penthouse and called akali for her to come pick me up because since I don't live there im asked to leave an ID and a register so usually she comes down for me. I saw her rush out of the elevator to me... And almost like a little girl she jumped on me. She's like a little girl and she began kissing my cheeks.

Akali: Let's get inside! I wanna watch this one movie with you!

I didn't even bother stop carrying her because shes to happy on my arms apparently, as we entered the elevator she got off me and held my hand instead.