Chapter 12

Im starting to think that maybe I should make a biography of the characters just so you know akali, ahri and kai'sa have their pop/stars appearance and only evelynn is styled as in "The baddest".

Akali's PoV:

Looks like evelynn won huh... I was barely able to sleep because on how much noice they were making. I could tell y/n was trying to moan but I don't think it was possible for him.

It's 9 am right now and my flight goes at 8 pm, so I have around 10 hours left to go. Maaan I hope I get my turn to spend a night with him soon.

I walked into the kitchen and I saw kai'sa scratching her eyes, I can tell she didn't sleep because of the moaning

Kai'sa: She really did take the step huh.

Akali: I have to say he moans pretty loud even if he doesn't want to. I wonder if he's still alive after that

Kai'sa: Probably but I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out traumatized out of eve's room.

Y/n's PoV:

And here I am being blown by evelynn, so that means that dream wasn't a dream... FUCK DID I CHEAT ON AKALI?!

Evelynn began sucking harder and harder which made me moan a little bit until I reached my climax...

Jeez I wonder how I was able to produce sperm all night long... Evelynn stopped and crawled back next to me.

Evelynn: Good morning darling~ did you enjoy our fun last night?

Y/n: I genuinely don't know what to think right now...

Evelynn: I suggest you to get dressed, we're going out for breakfast before akali goes~

I saw how she stood up and since she was fully dressed she just walked away... She didn't even clean the side of his mouth were my cum was... Yuck...

Akali's PoV:

Then Evelynn walked out of her room with a big grin. I pulled out my wallet and grabbed two 20's out of it. I placed mine on the table and so did kai'sa.

Akali: You couldn't wait for me to leave didn't you?

Evelynn: Sorry dear but I couldn't help myself, it was like putting candy in front of a child~

Kai'sa: Those were loud moans last night.

Evelynn: you should had seen his face. So much pleasure in his eyes~

Akali: uuuh evelynn...

I signaled her to clean up the cum she had on her face. And instead this girl just licked her finger after wiping it off...

Kai'sa: No context question but how does it taste?

Evelynn: Like frosting actually, that's what surprised me at first because I never tasted sperm with a sweet taste before.

Akali: Nah you tripping!

Evelynn: you'll have to wait to prove it. Now I can tell he's feeling guilty so akali you should explain to him that you don't mind sharing him in between us, before he breaks down.

And then y/n walked out of evelynns room to step inside the bathroom and for the first time since I know him... He wasn't smiling...

Ahri: he's not smiling that's a bad sign.

We all got scared by ahri because I swear she was not here a minute ago.

Kai'sa: how long have you been in there?