Chapter 33: John 8:44

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies"

Third person view:

After y/n harshly landed on Runaterra in the montain that divided Noxus and Demacia many things happened.

It had been about a week after he first fell. His wings had now a brown colored... He had no longer a broken halo but his head hurted everyday on the same two spots on his forehead.

At first he decided to stay where he fell, but eventually he decided to explore the area, maybe a few kilometers to the west.

Eventually he did find a village, he wasn't sure if this was Demacia or if it was still noxus... It took some hours for him to finally gather the courage to come around and ask a local merchant.

Y/n: Excuse me Mister

Merchant: OH? What can I help you with young man?

Y/n: I was wondering where this village is located, I was traveling but mid way here I was attacked by a group of people and left in the middle of nowhere.

Merchant: you're just in the middle of the border of Noxus and Demacia. This village isn't much know but we do have our heroes you know?

Y/n: Really? Can I hear about them?

Merchant: Sure! Please take a seat

The merchant gave y/n a small stall, since it was a street post some people walked by

Merchant: Sometime ago an old lady and her pregnant daughter came to this village to live a normal life, time went by and she gave birth to two beautiful girls, one with purple hair and purple eyes, and the other one Blonde with blue eyes. After some time a single ladie also arrived and introduced herself as Zyra, she also gave birth to one baby boy.

Y/n listened closely to the folklore this merchant was telling him, people began to look closely at y/n after all his brown wings and shiny Armour did scream for attention...

Merchant: Kayle and Morgana. Those where the name of the Daughters.... And Zyra's Son was named F/n, Zyra always kept silent on who was the father of that kid. Eventually one day noxian troops came around... And they found Zyra, apparently she was the spouse of Jerico Swain... Who had personally come to this village just to see why was his wife hiding from him.

Y/n thought "There's no fucking way my father is half demacian, oh wait he can travel to demacia freely without a diplomatic passport. That makes sense"

Merchant: Both the two daughters and the boy had a big friendship. After all the three where outsiders and people do trend to discrimate outsiders. After the Boy left both sisters got more hostile to each other and well I suppose you know about the story of "Morgana, The fallen" and "Kayle, The righteous"

Y/n: Yes I do know the story of both of them....

Merchant: Well now you know that they're from this village, I do still remember when Morgana and Kayle where just kids.... I'm somewhat old

The merchant looked like he was on his late 90's he looked very old.

Merchant: But you young man, you can't deny you look awfully similar to "the righteous" and those wings don't help neither.

Y/n: *sight* yes you might right about that... Sometimes bad days happen you know?

Merchant: We all saw what happened up there... There was a statue of Kayle just right there in the center of the village... There was because after what we saw... I do have to admit I was disbeliefed that a God could bleed... But apparently he can and that makes the life of this old man just not make sense... It must have hurt to fall all the way from up there...