Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"

Y/n's PoV:

So as I entered the balcony kai'sa closed the glass door behind us... Oh man I feel something is about to happen...

Kai'sa: I have a question y/n....

Y/n: oh? Sure go ahead it's fine.

Kai'sa: when you angel takes control... Do you remember everything that happened?

Y/n: nope, for me it was like sleeping actually....

Kai'sa: *sigh* I guess I'll have to say it again... Can you sit down please?

She signaled one of the chairs that were there, I nooded and smiled towards her as I sat on the chair... then out of nowhere she sat on my lap and rested her hand on my shoulder... What should I do?

Kai'sa: can you please hold me?

I wrapped my hands around her waist... As she gently placed her arms around my neck...

Kai'sa: I talked to your angel... And he told be that it's better to say the things directly to you because otherwise you won't understand the message....

I felt as she gripped tighter...

Kai'sa: I like you y/n... Not like a friend... I see how evelynn and akali get to have you... Hold you and well evelynn does "that" to you... And I can't help but to feel jealous of them...

Y/n: kai'sa i-

Kai'sa: hush... Im not done yet...

She placed her finger on my lips indicating me to shut the fuck up....

Kai'sa: I want you to know that I have feelings for you... Feelings as strong as Akali's or Evelynn's... If you maybe just maybe and If you want... I can form part of your love triangle... Oh and before you say something!

She pulled me into a kiss... Who would had Said it, the shy girl in kda kisses like if she was hungry and my lips were the tastiest thing she had tasted... I'm.... Confused... What are they seeing in me that I don't realise? What is making them attracted to me?

TT: you're welcome.

Fuck off let me enjoy the moment. The truth is that I'm confused, I'm scared after what the narcicistic asshole said... What if they loose control and I get hurt... What if....

No what am I thinking... I do have feelings for them...

Kai'sa broke the kiss and had me hugged for about 5 minutes... I'm speechless I just...

Kai'sa: I think ahri and evelynn want to scold you... But why did you have to take a break?

Y/n: it's been a stressful time for me, so many changes have been happening in my life, first akali says she likes me, then evelynn and then you...it troubles me because I went from being a loner to having 3 beautiful women to like me......

Kai'sa: listen y/n, at first I had my doubts in you because I had some bad experiences with angels, but as time flew by I noticed how comfortable I was with your presence around, you reached a space in my heart I never thought it could be reached again... I myself had very bad experiences with other love interest. Plus it seems like we all like you and we don't really mind in sharing you.

Y/n: ayo? Sharing? Why are you four in polyamorous relationships?

Kai'sa: it's something more of an agreement we have in between the four, we all been through a lot together and we created a bond similar to family... And we all like you and we don't mind having you as our couple...

She then began to kiss my cheeks multiple times while smiling...

Kai'sa: so what do you think? Can I join your love triangle?