Chapter 22: "wedding Day"

Akali's PoV:

It's been some days since I last saw y/n... I don't think it was right for us to get jealous of that Luxanna girl but we still did... We told the guys that we needed to spend some days alone...

Now where all sitting on the living room... With our phones at the table... We're trying to see if he'll call us to apologize.... So we can apologize too...

Kai'sa: do you think that he'll even call? He looked so broken... So shattered...god he's going thorough a lot and we just added more!

Akali: calm down bokkie! Sure he's going through a lot but I think hell be able to overcome it!

'YO SHORTY IT'S YO BIRTHDAY! WE GON PARTY LIKE IT'S YO BIRTHDAY!'

My phone began to rang and I picked it up quickly to see who it was... Not y/n...

Evelynn: seriously akali?

Akali:what? I looove 50 cent and in general rap and hip hop!

Y/n's PoV:

I arrived at demacia a few days ago, I turned my phone completely off and decided to spend my time with lux and Jarvan...

This castle halls are longer than I remembered them, I'm also staying in the Laurent house. This people are almost like my family and specially Fiora... When I was force to train my mother just... Putted me in charge of ms fiora and I didn't see her in my whole training.. She wasn't even there in my graduation.

I cracked my back, I can't show my wings in demacia because if I do people will start worshipping me and I hate that. TaTir even helped me to hide the halo after begging him for almost a night.

This training grounds... I missed this place... I sat down in the bench I always sat after training... The feeling of warmth that the sun provided cleared my mind... Do they really love me? Or am I just a joke to them?

GOD: all your life you've been nothing but a joke. Didn't I tell you that this would happen?

I stood up aggressively.... Where is him?! Why can't he leave me alone!?

GOD: I personally don't like to say that I told you so.... But I told you so. I warned you about them and you didn't care, and thats the price of your insolence.

And then silence... I sighed again as again I found myself alone..... I brought my phone out of my pockets and hesitated to turn it on.... But I did it anyways......

As soon as I turned it on my phone began to vibrate a lot.... Messages from them and missed calls... I'm still disappointed of them.... Am I just their plaything?

Jarvan: hey man.

I looked at Jarvan as he sat down next to me... He took his helmet off and left his spear stuck on the floor...

Y/n: hey....

Jarvan: is everything alright?

Y/n: well, I'm here in Demacia. I have my best friend on my side talking to me, I spent time with Ms Laurent and I'm also invited to little lights wedding tomorrow ... Why would I be sad?

Jarvan: You were jealous. Also care to explain why you live with 4 ladies? Are you gay?

Y/n: heaven's above! I'm not gay! They're my...... Couples... Or maybe they were until those 4 assholes arrived!

Jarvan: so you are jealous.... Here this is for you...

He gave me a long wooden box...

Jarvan: this is a small gift from the royal family...