Chapter 10

Y/n's PoV:

I groaned as I woke up... Akali is still hugged on tight to me, I reached for my phone and say it's 4:10 am... I should head back to my place now, I need to take a shower and put my phone to charge since it has 4%...

I gently got out of Akali's bed and walked towards the door, one last look at akali before leaving and then I got out of the room, everything is turned off so that means they're asleep. I walked towards the balcony and stepped outside.... I closed the door behind me and noticed how cold it was today...

Y/n: welp just like good ol' Ye said.... Even if you're not ready for the day, it can't always be night...

I extended my wings fully to the sides and began flying, I actually enjoy flying but I'm to lazy since it takes a lot of me to do it. While I flew I noticed that lost of the streets were empty with a few people walking around, and after 10 minutes of flying I finally reached my apartment. I pulled out my keys and opened the door. A cold chill ran through my whole body... I closed thr door behind me and locked it.

I took of my shirt and dropped it on the couch, time for a shower, I grabbed my towel and stepped inside my bathroom after putting my phone to charge. The hot water ran through my body and since I have to wash my wings I won't be able to fly until later on the day.

Cleaning my wings is very easy, just a quick scrub on the inside and on the outside with some soap. My mind started to think on different things... I should call my mother I hadn't talked to her since I moved out...

"Akali's PoV:"

I woke up because I felt cold, and when I opened my eyes I saw that y/n was not here... I stood up and walked to the kitchen he's not there... I walked towards the balcony and didn't saw him there... Maybe he went home to get ready for the day. I'll just send him a small text to check if he's Ok.

I returned to my room and tugged myself back to bed, since it's 5 am sharp...

"timeskip to 6 am"

Y/n's PoV:

And here I am, again arguing with the security guy of the penthouse complex trying to convince him I work for them. And each moment that goes by the fight gets more and more tense.

Y/n: THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME I'VE SHOWN YOU THE FUCKING CONTRACT.

SG (security guard): I'm sorry mister. No actual proof, no entry.

Y/n: That's it I had enough of your bullshit old man!

Then the elevator doors opened and evelynn stepped out, she noticed me and walked towards me with an awful aura.

Evelynn: Y/n You are 10 minutes late. I am very disappointed.

Y/n: SEE IMBECILE! I TOLD YOU!

He just scoffed to the side and rolled his eyes, stupid ass Oldman, I hope he dies tonight.

TaTir: maybe he will... Who knows?

Dude wtf I was just joking! Or was I? Evelynn walked back to the elevator as I followed, I entered the elevator behind her... Now it's time to go up...

Evelynn: really arguing with James?

Y/n: he is the main reason I was late, I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused...

The elevator doors opened, a few lights are turned on...

Evelynn: make yourself comfortable, in around and hour and a half we'll leave for the photo shoot.

She walked back to her room, I wonder if they already had breakfast... Maybe I can make them some pancakes... I walked over to the kitchen and saw they had all the ingredients and some toppings.