Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26

"If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left"

Third person view

There stood y/n in a void of pure darkness with an angel-like creature... A pure awkward silence between both of them happened.

TaTir: Great so you don't have a name-

Y/n: My name is Baphomet...

TaTir: are you sure that is yout name? I remember it was different.

Y/n: I honestly dont know what you ae talking about...what are you exactly? and why does it seems you know me?

TaTir: You dont remember me? 

Y/n: My memories are very fuzzy... i can barely remember somethings...

TaTir: i see... lets just say i am your guardian angel or was...we fused in order for you to keep on living... but i see that your soul is currupted... it seems youre a fallen angel. I was sent to give you two options actually.

The winged entitie extended both hands, in one a dark thorn crown with a few rubies appeared and in the other there was a key...

TaTir: right now you will have two choices, on my left hand there is a key. This key will return your memories and youll be free. no more angelic bullshit, no more divine wars....

Y/n: looked curiously at the key...

TaTir: Bu if you take the crown instead, your curruption will be complete; meaning that youll turn into a full fallen angel and the consequences and benefits will come almost inmediatly

Y/n: what are the benefis?

TaTir: all the power youve desired will be yours, Those abilities you once had will return even stronger. And since Aurelion Sol baptized you as "Baphomet" i belive you will be able to be on pair with the seven princes of hell.

Y/n thought for a moment... freedom on the cost of power? or Power on the cost of freedom? two polar opposites, Liberty isnt power since its limited to what others think its moraly correct and morality depends on who sees it. Y/n felt that he didnt need his past after all he was living on the present and could only hope for the future.

Y/n: if i choose the crown what would be the consequence?

TaTir: Eternal life, that broken halo will become a unpleasant surprise and that's one way to put it. And belive me immortality us horrible, watching those who love slowly vanish away hurts far more than death-

Y/n: I choose none, I don't want neither of them....

TaTir: I wish that could be an option y/n... Sadly this can only end with your election. Do you wish to see what could happen in the future?

Y/n: Sure....

A bright light shined and y/n appeared on an unknown place, the voice of TaTir sounded inside his head. He was on a flower field.

TaTir: This is what will happen if you choose the key... Look behind you.

Y/n turned around and saw 4 women who's faces where blurry. He couldn't remember their face but they looked so familiar...

But before he could see more the scenario changed and now he was on the same flowefield but he heard swords clashing and magic being casted. He looked everywhere to see what was happening. This dark scenario had caught him off guard... Until he looked down and saw someone he recognized... He was dragging his mother who apparently was lifeless...

He dropped her and looked at his hands... His hands where covered in blood and he wasn't sure if it was his or his mother's... He began walking... On his right hand there was a sword that looked familiar... This was the sword that was given to him by a king... Until he found a wounded woman... Who looked familiar...