Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media

Y/n's PoV

It's good to be home... That's what I would say if ahri and kai'sa weren't yelling at me like crazy for disappearing... Akali and evelynn are just there.... Looking at me in shame...

Ahri: WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR MIND!

Kai'sa: DO YOU HAVE ATLEAST A GOOD EXPLANATION?!

y/n: Maybe I do, or well I have two explanations. The easy and the honest. Depends which one you want to hear.

Evelynn: The truth... We want to hear the whole truth...

Y/n: very well then, I was dying.

Akali: What?

Y/n: Just like you heard. I was dying, after the fight on the coliseum my body began dying slowly, that's why I looked very pale and coughed a lot. So it was either having a 15 days left to live.... Or.... Join him...

Ahri: who? Who did you join...

Y/n: The lord of course, sometimes when everything is quiet... I can still hear him....

Everyone remained silent... I stood up as I cracked my neck and had a quick glance at the messy penthouse.

Y/n: oh my... What a mess, how long have I been out for? Better yet what in the seven days did you do with this penthouse to make it this dirty?

And then they stayed quiet... Not a single word or sound... Didn't they had a maid or something?

Akali: You've been away for two weeks...

Y/n: hummm that long? Maybe it's time for me to get cleanin-

DIIIIIIING

The elevator door opened and there was Kayn... He looked angry...

Kayn: Akali.

Akali: what do you want? Didn't you had enough?

Kayn: I'm here to request you some thing in exchange.

Ahri: Kayn go away.

Kayn: it would be a shame if "those" photos got leaked....

I walked up to kayn and looked at him directly at his soul, no good intentions I see...

Y/n: what photos gentleman?

Kayn: None of your business fake-hair-

I grabbed him by the neck and putted him against the wall, I'm not choking him but I am indeed holding him tight with one hand...

Y/n: I suggest you began speaking unless you have a deathwish.

Kayn: Ug..... Harder daddy~

What? What the fuck.... did I just imagine he said that?

Y/n: I beg your pardon?

Kayn: I said... Harder daddy~

DIIIIIING

Felix: aye mate I'm telling ya, working for Guillermo del Toro is a pain on the ass

Aphelios: why don't you just quit-

They looked at kayn bitting his lip with a blush and me holding his neck with a disgusted look....

Felix: Ohh I didn't think I'll catch you lacking this baaaad

I released kayn and took 4 steps back...

Kayn: it' not what it looks like!

Aphelios/Felix: you're gay! You're Homosexual!