Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."

Kai'sa's PoV:

Those two are not that loud but evelynn seriously has no mercy... I know eve and I know she won't let anyone take control over her so I genuinely think that he's the one that makes the funny faces.... I kinda wanna see that...

I grabbed my laptop because that game he showed me yesterday was very fun so I decided to get it in my laptop and it was free so it's a win for me.

As I had my morning milkshake I saw y/n and evelynn rush out of her room. Y/n was trying to put his shirt on so i took the chance and checked him out. Some fresh scars from evelynn and also some old ones... On his chest and shoulders mostly...

Kai'sa: why are you two in such a rush?

Evelynn/Yn: he forgot he had school today/I fogor there was school today.

And as evelynn putted her heels on and fixed a bit her hair they left... This boy is special and I can tell... He's too calming to be with even when he's that aggitated...

Ahri: Wow... I've never seen evelynn leave in a rush...

Kai'sa: I guess she offered him to give him a lift...

Y/n's PoV:

After evelynn drove me to my college on world record I rushed in my class...

Ryze: Y/N WHY ARE YOU LATE?!

And then everyone turned to me... Uncomfortable...

Y/n: uh... I had a family emergency...

???: what's that on your neck!

And then I froze... I'm not wearing a sweater... I have multiple hickeys on my neck....

Y/n: um.... Did you know that the void Corrupts everything that goes near it?

Ryze: Y/n *sigh* it's fine just pay attention to the lesson...

As he talked and continued his lesson, I felt a tap on my shoulder... I turned around and saw Caitlyn.

Caitlyn: Hey.

Y/n: oh hey Caitlyn...

Caitlyn: Damn you had a wild night with miss evelynn...

Y/n:*blush* what no! I- No i didn't-

Caitlyn: save it man, you made a scandal on Friday and if you made a big new because she picked you up then it'll be wilder now that you came late AND with hickeys...

Y/n: I swear I didn't do nothing!

After half an hour of pure trying to convince her (with no success), I had to go down to the library for some books, of course I went alone and stayed alone while reading until a vastaya girl sat in front of me.

???: Mind if I sit?

Y/n: Go ahead...

We remained doing our things until another vastaya sat down with us... And a pretty loud one...

???: Hey babe! I saw this cool game at the video game shop! Can I get it?!

??? #2: Rakan! Hush! We're on a library!

Rakan: Alright alright..... Hey man! What's your name?!

Y/n: Y/n... Y/n L/n...

???: So you're the one everyone's been talking about?

Y/n: huh? Everyone's been talking about me?

???: yes, since evelynn from kda picked you up and carried you everyone has been wondering what's your relationship with her or in general who are you.