Chapter 6: John: 3:18

"Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."

Third person PoV:

As the love ballad began playing y/n pulled akali more close to him, akali is 5'6 just an inch smaller than y/n... Even if y/n had pulled her to dance he did not have his arm wrapped on Akali's Waist. He only held her hand and had his arm over the waist but without touching... Akali sure noticed this and looked up to y/n

Y/n: I have not placed my hand over your waist because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable...

His tone felt different, like if this was not y/n, of course the seraph had taken control over him for some moments...

Akali: don't worry it doesn't make me uncomfortable at all...

Once the ballad was over the club owner decided not to ruin the moment for akali who was feeling like she touched heaven for the first time... So he indicated Sona to put another one.

On the other side her fellow group members had eyes on them.

Evelynn: She just fell for him as effective as now.

Ahri: no kidding look at her eyes, she looks so happy and in love, Ironical isn't it?

Kai'sa: let's bet on how much she'll talk about this on the way home....

Evelynn: wait what's he doing with his wings?

The seraph who had control over y/n started to move his wings on a traditional way to express his feelings. More like y/n's feelings... And in that moment y/n snapped back once the song was over. Soon enough they both blushed and separated themselfs from each other.

Y/n: L-Let's get back to your friends alright!

Akali: G-Good idea!

Y/n's PoV:

Now we're sitting back in the private table but only that I'm sitting a bit closer to akali... She's still blushed and so am I... And the silence is killing me.

Evelynn: y/n, where's your family from?

Y/n: my mom is from Mount targon and my father is Noxian.

Kai'sa: Mount targon you say? Is she an aspect or something similar?

Y/n: I don't know if you've heard but my mother was "The Judicator" of Demacia a long while ago.

Ahri: so you're related to Morgana?

Y/n: not quite, my aunt hates my mother so I don't talk to her a lot. But yes I am related to them

Evelynn: Interesting, my my you sure woke an interest in me. If you'd like you can continue your party with akali at our place of you know what I mean~

I blushed bright red and almost spat the water I was drinking. I saw how akali hid her blush with her hand too.

Y/n: oh you've maybe mistaken the relationship I have with akali! We're just friends right akali?

She just nooded.

Evelynn: So are you single y/n? Just asking for a friend ~

THINK Y/N THINK! MAKE SOMETHING UP REAL QUICK!

TaTir: Say the name of Metatron or Lilith, although lilith is not a high rank angel I've been with...

Y/n: oh yeah I'm dating this one girl called Metatron. So I'm kinda not single....