Chapter 26: Deep Regrets

Y/n's PoV:

After eating with Rakan and Xayah we dropped them off at their apartment complex, the ride back home or atleast the first part was silent.

Y/n: ahri?

Ahri: yes hun?

Y/n: I wanted to thank you for tonight, I Needed to get my mind off somethings and this was perfect.... Thank you for a perfect night.

I stretched my arms towards her so she could sit on my lap facing me... She inmediatly sat on there...

She rubbed my nose with mine while wrapping her tails on my legs...

Ahri: Who says it has to end this early? It's barely 12 pm, the night is still young~

Y/n: you're talking with a wounded guy, if you wanted to go downtown to the nightclubs it will be a big no because I can't...

Ahri: how about we.... Dissappear~

Y/n: what do you mean with that?

Ahri: Let's say I have a friend that owns a hotel in the shore~ I can make a call and have ourselves a nice week for you to forget akali compared you with Kayn and evelynn mistreated you~

She said as she slowly kissed my lips for a few seconds... It's funny how this woman can manipulate me so easy...

Y/n: depends what do you want to do all this week considering that we have no clothes with us right now...

Ahri: let's get back and make our bags quick and silently~ after that we can go enjoy our "honey moon"

Y/n: where not even married ahri...

Ahri: Who says we have to be married to have a honey moon?

Y/n: it's pointless to argue with you so instead I'm going to pretend it makes sense.

Ahri: that's my honeypie~

We arrived at the penthouse, all the lights are turned off so she helped me hurry to my room as I silently placed some clothe inside my bag.... I also placed there my spare bandages and medicine for the trip....

In a matter of minutes I was done and surprisingly so was ahri... Braum helped us with our bags and soon enough we where again on the car... Ahri was in the call with her friend

Ahri: all set then. We'll be there in 30 minutes! Thanks a lot girl!

She hanged up and returned back to holding me...

Ahri: she said that we can have one of the best rooms in the top of the hotel! Also since it's a five star hotel be careful not to trash anything.

Y/n: do I look like I can ahri?

Ahri: I love it when you're sarcastic~

She kissed me on the cheek... I wonder what this woman will force me to do with her in this "vacation"

After sometime we arrived at the hotel, and before you knew it we were  now in front of the door... Apparently the owner of this hotel is a very good friend of hers and everything. Ahri closed the door behind her quickly....

Y/n: quick reminder that my dick isn't functional since I'm tired... But if there's any way I can compensate everything you did today I will-

She sat on the edge of the bed and signaled me to came to her...

Ahri: hun, there's plenty of ways you can please a woman....

She signaled me to get on my knees... I struggled to do it but eventually I did it... She pulled my head in between her legs...