Chapter 1: Job 38:16

"Have you entered to the springs of the sea, or walked into the depths of the abyss? "

Y/n's PoV:

I returned home with a huge smile on my face, what's good about having an assistant job is the free time and I only have to answer calls and book appointments. Easy job for a lazy guy like me.

I felt so sleepy that I decided to sleep the rest of the day. Obviously my mother protested against it but it's not like she can do shit about either way.

I rested my head on the fluffy pillow and closed my eyes...

I began dreaming... This is strange, I don't usually dream this vividly. I'm standing at what looks like a floating island...

Then a fire ball came close to me... And revealed itself...

???: Be not afraid little one

Y/n: Sir this is honestly the most horrifying moment in my life....

???: I do not represent any harm to you...

Y/n: Who are you? Or better yet, what are you?

???: I am a servant of the almighty... The Name I was given is TaTir... Allow me to take a more comfortable appearance....

It started to shine up to a hurful level so I looked the other way to prevent my eyes from hurting...

TaTir: Now little one

TaTir: Now little one... I am required to give you an appropriate presentation of what am I....

Y/n: The floor is yours...

TaTir: My name is TaTir, I am a Seraph under the command of the almighty, I have chosen you as my host...

Y/n: Nice to meet you Mr? Or Ms?

TaTir: there is no obligation on calling me Mr....

Y/n: OK? Then why did you Choose me TaTir?

TaTir: The family you where born in has a curse... Lucifer committed treason to our godly father... And this is the concecuence of his acts... I chose you because I want to live the mortal dream...