Chapter 13: John 15:18

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you."

Y/n's PoV:

The pink haired girl stared at us with dispite...

Akali: Let's get out of here love.

She stood up and grabbed her helmet and so did I grabbing the pink helmet.

???: You gave him my helmet?! Oh wow how fast you all changed me.

I'm a blink of an eye akali had dawned out her scythe and almost cutted the pink haired girl's neck.

Akali: Let me make myself very clear Seraphine. You tried to charm us to get us in bed WITH YOU, You did a Tantrum when your plan did not work and Threaten us with a sue?

She remained quiet, my my such a show... I putted the helmet on and continued to see the whole thing going.

Akali: So if anyone in this world deserves to shut the fuck up. That's you, so make a favour to yourself and go cry at that lame ass cafeteria you always like to go to.

Akali then putted her helmet on and walked back to me putting her helmet on. Wow that was extremely badass...

Once akali got close to me I grabbed her hand and we both walked back to the motorcycle but akali is on a very bad mood..

Y/n: There's this one candy shop that opened near my parents house, wanna go there?

Akali: I would but this just totally ruined my mood... I wanted to make this special but seraphine just fucking ruined it. I just wanna go home now.

I stopped and grabbed her by the cheeks, again since I felt more relieved I started smiling again... I can tell she loves my smile and I love hers..

Y/n: Listen to me Buttercup, It was a nice time talking to you about the stuff that had me troubled and belive me I got the nerves out of my chest, plus I really enjoyed huggind with you again since I wasn't able to yesterday.

Akali: Yes I know but you don't know seraphine's actuall suing reason...

Y/n: and I don't need to know it because what ever it could had been I know my buttercup didn't do it. Because she's to lazy to even dye her hair properly.

She laughed at my comment, she messed up her red dye when we first met and you could still see that some parts still had blonde from her True damage time, yes I did some research on who are true damage.

Akali: you always have a way to make my mood get better....

She bear hugged me squeezing the living soul out of my mortal body.

Akali: and that's exactly why I love you.

*timeskip to the goodbye to akali*
Evelynn's PoV:

Ahri: You have everything right?

Akali: yes besides there's nothing I can do because the bag is already in the plane.

Evelynn: Say hi to Qiyanna from me.

Akali: of course i will eve. Where's y/n?

Kai'sa: oh he went to a vending machine, look there he is....

Is he... Beating up a vending machine....

Ahri: just a second ago he was calm waiting for whatever he bought... Maybe the thing got stuck

And he began shaking the machine, I can sense his anger all the way here and we're like 10 meters away...

Y/n's PoV: