Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer

Swain's PoV:

F/n: I'M NOT BRINGING MY SON TO YOUR STUPID WAR FATHER!

Swain: You don't understand his importance in my plan do yo?

F/n: YOU WANT TO USE HIM AS BAIT! TO CAUSE A REVOLUTION TO FUCK UP DEMACIA SO YOU CAN INVADE IT. WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND? THAT YOU WANT TO KILL MY SON?

Swain: I'm trying to take advantage of this Nobel status and relationship with Jarvan the IVth! F/n you're my son... But if you get on my way.... I'm afraid I'll have to get rid off you with all the shame in the world.

F/n: you're a sick bastard Jericho Swain. No matter how much you conquer nothing will fulfill that hole in that corrupted soul of yours.

Swain: I'm not asking you your opinion on me. So either you bring that feather son of yours to me, or I'll personally bring him and take him into the dark with me.

Back to piltover.....

Y/n's PoV:

I think Im taking the joke too far... To be honest will it even be fun? I can't really feel anymore.... It's like I'm letting go of what made me.... Who I was....

Y/n: I'm just fucking with you evelynn.

My body began turning back from stone, her cursed gear didn't do any effect on me because she didn't activated it.

Evelyn's look went from relief to anger in just a matter of seconds. My face quickly met evelynn's fist... Making me turn to the side

Evelynn: YOU'RE A FUCKING DICK Y/N I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT.

Y/n: AND YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.

Ahri and akali where peeking through a corner.... They did arrive very late and soon I would show them something that wasn't me. Anger.

Evelynn: I'M A PSYCHOPATH?! YOU TURNED TO BE A FUCKING SOCIOPATH AFTER YOU JOINED THAT IMBECILE!

Y/n: YOU KILLED 32 INNOCENT PEOPLE AND DON'T GET ME STARTED WITH THE INJURED! AND I JOINED THAT ....... BECAUSE YOU FOUR WHERE ALL THAT I LIVED FOR.

Kai'sa was cold.... Shocked.... And so was Evelynn...

Y/n: MY MOTHER ABANDONED ME, I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM MY DAD IN A LONG WHILE. MY FRIENDS ARE MOVING OUT OF THIS CITY! YOU FOUR WHERE ALL THAT I GOT LEFT TO LIVE.... AND THEN YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME?!

Evelynn: y/n no I didn't meant to-

Y/n: I LISTENED YOU YOUR PROBLEMS NOW YOU LISTEN TO MINE. I DON'T WANT TO KEEP PRETENDING, I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING ANYMORE!

Kai'sa: Wha....what do you mean?

Y/n: I CAN'T FEEL.... nothing.... I'm not sad.... Or happy.... And I think this is the last emotion I'm going to feel... Anger....

Evelynn: YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!

I turned around and gave them my back..... I'm done with this....

Y/n: You're not my propuse anymore, you where all that I used to live for.... But with that attitude of yours I am starting to belive that not only it wasn't worth.... But you where just a waste of time.... I letted you fuck my mind and torture my emotions.... And get you try to silence me once more.... But no.

Akali and ahri began approaching... Ahri was full of tears....

Ahri: please y/n... Don't leave.... Don't leave me....

Y/n: Ahri... Out of all of them I belive you where the less toxic on me.... Maybe you incitated me to flee on vacation with you....

I turned around and had ahri face to face... I took her hand and left a golden necklace I had just created with magic... It had my seal on the center...