Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"

Evelyn's PoV:

I like the vibe that boy gives but I totally hate angels for the fact that they're just glorified assholes thinking they're so high and mighty. Bunch of nonsense, only because they preached for a hypocrite God. Even aurelion sol isn't a dick like all heaven.

We eventually returned back to the penthouse where we just sat on the couch and began binging around VoxFlix...

Akali: So eve!

Evelynn: Yes dear?

Akali: how did the talk with mundo's assistant in the balcony go?

Evelynn: nothing worth of a highlight.

Ahri: You showed interest in him at first.

Evelynn: because i remembered how much of assholes can angels be.

Akali: c'mon I don't think they can be so baaad

Evelynn: akali dear, if you don't know what you're talking about the shut up. Because you genuinely have no idea how much of assholes they are.

Kai'sa: She's right. Angels have a ridiculous way of thinking. So I agree with evelynn.

Ahri: well you can't judge if you're only seen him once! Who know maybe he's a nice guy.

Some weeks later

Y/n's PoV:

I've been working for Mr Mundo for almost a month now and it's been pretty good. I casually deliver this files to some places and stuff.

I also progress with my new race, I can move my wings totally natural now so everything is more than perfect and I can levitate without actually flying with my wings.

Oh and he took control of my body for like a day and apparently my mother saw me in that state and dkscribed me with eyes all over the firm parts of my wings and a total horrific face...

I'm currently flying just making time before going back to the office with Mr Mundo, and now I have to go dressed in a suit for more presentation. No complains I love suits actually so I used is at a perfect excuse to buy three. Apparently my mother and my aunt resulted to be host of the same angel only that it was splitted up. Very ironic....

I ended up my flight sesion and returned back to the office. I sat on my desk and checked my email while I played with an ikea pencil. Print some contracts and give it to Mundo before noon. Easy.

I printed the pages and delivered them to Mundo. But before I walked away he stopped me.

Mundo: Oh y/n! Mundo needs you to deliver this file to someone!

Y/n: right away Mr Mundo, who would that be?

Mundo: deliver it personally with Ahri. They live in the SacretWood Boulevard #995 interior #313. They're already waiting for you so you better hurry!

Y/n: aight, SacretWood boulevard 995! Be right back Mr Mundo!

I quickly exited the building and placed the GPS, time to fly my way there! I being the total young adult I am began to fly without any carefulness.

I took me around 35 minutes to actually find the building because they all look the fucking same. So Im now waiting on an elevator... Fuck I'm so tired for flying to the other edge of the city...

'DIING'

I Walked inside the penthouse and it was very dirty... Lots of empty cans and beer bottles... Lowkey if this is how my room looks to my mom now I understand why she's always telling me to clean it.