Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11

"God is a righteous judge, and a God who feels indignation every day."

TaTir's PoV:

After learning how to use this "machine" called laptop and struggle to understand the lections about "civil rights" and how much of a senseless it's is for humans to develop somethings as ridiculous as their own laws.

I currently with the voidling cooking Denatured Carbon-based Gluten disks....

TT: So what are you gonna add yo this Denatured Carbon-based Gluten disk?

Kai'sa: you mean pizza?

TT: yes I meant "pizza" obviously I did.

Kai'sa: I was thinking on putting some cheese and pepperoni since it's something very neutral for a pizza!

TT: and you said this "pizza" is a traditional Demacian dish?

Kai'sa: exactly! And what's up with your hair? It looks different

I remembered that my hair is currently floating like a flame and shining.

TT: I noticed I could do this so I decided to give this style a chance.

Kai'sa: cool cool, so y/n do you mind if I ask how you met your angel?

TT: I beg your pardon?

Kai'sa: you know like the angel you host, how did you two meet?

TT: well... He's been telling me how much a pain in the wings it is to be an angel... And he decided to watch over me for all my life ever since I was just a small cell... Against his father's will he decided to help me... And I helped him by freeing him from the claws of that atrocious and narcicistic piece of shit....

My eyes are slowly tearing up... I'm an angel I shouldn't cry! I learned to be quiet and just sing for that imbecile for milleniums... Lucifer I will be forever thankful for your revelion... You've given me and other angels the chance of escaping his claws...

Kai'sa: hey are you OK?

TT: Y-yes of course.... No I am not...

She left what she was doing to pull me into a warm hug... I never expected a voidling to be so nice and caring...her hug makes me feel like I am at home... A feeling I had yet not felt since I was first created...

Kai'sa: you know... I used to hate angels because they took everything from me... But you're the one and only exception I've ever made for an angel...

TT: *whisper* Thank you...

I've never thanked someone in my entire life spawn. And honestly I thought I would never say it to some inferior being like a voidling...

Y/n's PoV:

Oh yes the comfortable feeling of being asleep, such warmth around me... Then a very hurtful bright light shined on me.

???: Come with me child! I order you to have a talk with me!

I appeared in what looked to be a castle hall... Painting of angels and other biblical references. I walked behind what I presume is a ball of light... Until we reached a throne area... Filled with clouds...

???: I shall present myself.

It then took form... It's... Atrocious... A human body and a half covered face with a hat... The only part you could see of his face was the sinister grin... Around the hat 4 eyes were on display....

???: I am the all mighty! Or if you want to simplify just call me GOD or LORD.

I remained silent as he snapped his fingers and an angel similar to TaTir filled a glass of wine for him...