Chapter 7: Fever...

(and I ran out of biblical texts, I'll keep looking for more but it's getting hard to read a Bible all day.)

Y/n's PoV:

During his sleep...

I woke up to myself sitting on a bench with a wooden sword on my side... Were am I? Wait is someone sitting besides me?

???: Dudeee I'm so tired of master Xin zhao's lessons!

Y/n: it's better to practice with him than with ms fiora belive me!

???: I'm sure it's more frenetic with miss fiora, with master Xin combat is very slow and boring....

Wait is this Demacia? I remember on my early childhood years I had to live there around 4 years until going back to piltover... I was trained in sword combat with Ms fiora while we stayed there... Apparently my mother has some kinda connection with the royal family of Demacia but I don't understand why.

???: I should get going, master Xin will get angry if I don't get back soon!

Y/n: alright see you later!

I looked around and saw I didn't have my wings this is one of those weird dreams were you can move on will... I grabbed the wooden sword and walked back to Ms fiora...

Fiora: *Italian accent* There you are little Bambino! I've been looking for you.

Y/n: I'm here now Ms fiora! We can continue maybe!

She took posture to continue fighting, I was being taught how to Dodge attacks on a weird ionian fighting style...

Fiora: adapt the Jōdan-no-kamae posture y/n.

I raised the wooden sword a bit from my head... How come I'm suddenly remembering all this?

Them my memmories fixed and I was back again there only that miss fiora had a real sword and so did I... It looke a traditional ionian sword...

Fiora: This is your final exam Y/n, you have to atleast put me on checkmate with your sword or do me a scratch...

I took a deep breath, now I'm not even using my body... I held my sword pointing at her kneecap... This posture is the "earth based posture" If I recall correctly...

Fiora: NOW.

She dashed towards me with her sword behind, I know this movement. I dashed forward as well while pretending to defend myself on the side she had the sword... I have the body of a 10 year old who had trained for 4 consecutive years with only Sundays free...

I was about to preform my move but miss fiora bloqued my attack and instead kicked me some inches back... I had lost all air but I could not fall of my knees.

Fiora: Limits don't exist. Why don't you try pushing a little harder?

I gasped for air again and stroked again only to be dodged and parryed over and over again until I noticed it... As small breach on her defence pointing at her neck... That's it!

We dashed at each other but instead of striking from the top like I've been doing all this afternoon I can strike from below! She swinged her French blade but before she reached my neck my sword reached hers.... She had lost of checkmate...

Fiora: Impressive.

Back to reality

A few days after the call

Ah fuck my head hurts, I reached my drawer and pulled out a thermometer. I feel like I have a fever.... I placed the thermometer on my armpit and waited for it to beep...