It's Only Just Beginning

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Oh god, I don't see them... I don't see them."

I whisper before grabbing onto Katie Bell's arm. She in Gryffindor and the same year as me, yet we barely talk. Mainly because I'm usually busy with the guys I'm speaking about currently. But when they're playing a Quidditch game, that's usually the time I have time to talk to her.

However, I've noticed that every game I go to watch Fred and George she's beside me cheering them on. Only cheering on the twins. I've been suspecting her standing beside me during games, aren't just a coincidence. After every game, she comes with me to find the twins and we all chat together before the three of us separate from her.

At the moment, during the game, the sky's covered in rain clouds. It's been sprinkling here and there, but nothing serious. Fred and George went into the clouds along with a member of the other team following them. A ball got hit up high into the clouds and the three of them were racing to get to it first. None of them, or the ball, has come back down. Glancing at her and then to the cloudy sky, I ask, panicking.

"Do you see them?"

"Not at all..."

She whispers and I sense her growing worried, too. Glancing at Hermione on the other side of me, I see her watching Harry intently. Knowing she isn't paying attention to the twins, I look back up to the sky, frowning.

They should be back down from now. Just as the thought comes across my mind, George comes down from the clouds with the ball. He speeds to the other team's side of the field.

When I don't see the other team member or Fred following him, my eyes shoot back to the sky. Squinting my eyes, I try to find something to identify. I hear Katie gasp and I turn my head toward where she's looking.

George is nearing the goals while people cheer him on. Taking my eyes off him, I face the clouds. Seconds later, I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn my head. Luna Lovegood, a Ravenclaw in Hermione's year, looks to me before glancing at the sky pointing while commenting politely.

"He's right there."

That's when I see a broom stick falling and a few feet above it is Fred. My eyes go wide and I race to the stairs in the stands. Jogging to get closer to edge, I hear one loud shout.

"Aurora!"

Without thought, I take out my wand as people cheer wildly from Gryffindor, getting a goal. The speaker then announces ten points to Gryffindor just as I wave my wand. Hoping everyone's occupied with the goal and points, I cast the Arresto Momentum charm.

Yards above the ground, Fred and his broom slow down as they fall. Quickly putting my wand up, I run closer in his direction on the stands. I slow my pace when I watch him slowly drop to the ground.

Sighing in relief, I rub my forehead and watch him get up and onto his broom. He flies up into the air again and I notice he's stretching out his arm. Flying closer towards the stands I'm in, I realize what he's about to do.

Leaning over the edge, I stretch out my hand just as he flies by. We clap hands and he spins around to his team members. Smiling with my head shaking, I watch him catch up to George. The high five was endearing, but I'm for sure going to grill him about freaking me out.

Well, after the game's finished, of course.

~A month Later~

"Pst..." Katie Bell whispers in almost a lullaby. "Oh, Aurora..."

Lifting my head from my text book I'm doodling on, I hear students giggle throughout the class. Scanning around, confused, I find nothing worth laughing at. We're in Professor Cuthbert Binns's class reading another chapter about Arithmancy. Henceforth, why I'm drawing cats in my book.