Beds Empty! No Note!

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Where have you been? Beds empty! No note!" 

Molly comes storming down the stairs when hearing Fred, me and George entering the house. She's so loud that other doors are being opened to see what the commotion is. Rubbing my eyes, tired from crying and staying up late, I listen as she continues to yell through the house.

"We've been worried sick about you three!"

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Arthur follows behind Molly in a robe as students' heads pop out from the staircase to peer down at the three of us. Molly then lifts her arms up in hysteria. "Something could have happened to you three! You could have died!"

"We're alright, mum."

Fred speaks up in regret that leaving freaked out his mom this badly. Though, I'm regretting for not being quieter when we entered. If just tried to be more quiet, everyone would still be in bed sound asleep.

We had left with no one noticing earlier, but the Weasley parents must have found out we left between the time we left and came back. The sun is rising for the day, and if it wasn't for us, everyone would sleep for a few more hours. I'm leaning into Fred from how exhausted I am as he rubs my back. 

After the night I've had, I need to get some rest. However, from the way the Weasley's parents storm toward us and Sirius coming out of his office, it's clear I won't be able to just yet. Fred's pulling me closer to him when all three adults swoop around us in concern.

"We went to see Aurora's parents..." 

George yawns while leaning on the wall in the hall. A heartbeat later, Sirius grabs my shoulders and spins me to see him. He looks as if he's been up all night worrying about me. 

"Aurora, again... I'm so sorry."

Sirius blurts out in utter concern for my wellbeing. He's still in his clothes from last night, and his hair is messier than usual. Kneeling down at my height, he glances at Arthur before declaring.

"We should have never told you that. It wasn't our place to tell you-"

"It's okay." I rub my eyes tiredly and without hesitation say. "I figured out your question from earlier about who I am." 

Sirius watches me, worried by how calm I am as I reveal. I see Molly and Arthur glance at each other nervously. When I glance at the twins, I find them watching me like it's no big deal what my real name is; as long as I'm still the same girl they accidentally married.

"I am Amelia Weasley. I've never been a Granger, I just didn't know until now because of Moody... And the reason I'm a Weasley is..." 

I explain to the adults in the room casually as my eyes dart to each one of them. The room becomes quiet then and I lift my sleeve just as George did earlier. I reveal the three permanent markings on my arm and hand, saying. 

"Because I'm married to Fred and George... but Hermione's a Potter from me being her and Harry's sister."

"Aurora! What are you doing!" Hermione speaks up from the staircase, shocked that I confessed everything we've spent months hiding. "Dumbledore told us not to!"

"How- How is... It can't be..."

Sirius mumbles as he lets go of my shoulders as if I burned him. Without blinking, he studies each individual gold line on my arm and hand. Fred pulls down my sleeve quickly and turns to glance at his parents. 

Molly and Arthur are watching us like what's happening is impossible. I smile at them thinly, knowing my confession is not what they exacted me to say. After a moment, Sirius meets my gaze again and whispers, as if it's a secret.