A little Situation

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Hmm..."

I mumble while glancing between my father's hair and the twin's hair. Fred and George stand beside me as we walk together through the station to platform 9 ¾. Hermione's far in front of us, walking beside Ginny and our parents. The Weasley's parents are right behind the girls. Harry and Ron were off to the side, making all of us one enormous group at the train station.

"You know..." Glancing at Fred and George's hair, I blurt out curiously. "When your hair grows out, I bet I could give it a nice trim."

Fred and George send each other a glance before darting their eyes away from mine. Next thing I know, they're running and pushing their carts hard. They run past me and everyone else to go through the wall to their platform first.

I roll my eyes at their reactions. They're such boys. I then slow down my steps until I catch up with Hermione. We wait for Ginny and her parents to go through the same wall together since they wanted to do it with her for the first time.

When they go through the entrance, it's just me, my sister, Ron, Harry, and my parents left. Standing beside my little sister, we give hugs to our parents and wave to them goodbye. Since Arther and Molly offered to take all of us the rest of the way, our parents are leaving now.

I don't think they're crazy about doing wizard things like going through a brick wall. Yet, still wanted to be a part of our send off. We watch our mother crying and smiling while our father waves utterly sad.

Another summer has come and gone. It feels like a month in the muggle world is a day. Hermione and I are getting the sense it's taking a toll on our parents. They seem very proud of us but sad as well, like it varies from day to day.

So we've been trying to comfort them the best we can. Waving to them as they leave the station, we wait until they're out of sight to drop our hands. When we're no longer at the station, we smile and turn back to the brick wall.

Another year has just begun, Hermione's second year and my third year. The possibilities are endless for nine months. This past summer, we got the chance to tell one another what really happened during the school year.

We've come to a smart conclusion that we don't own one another secret information until summer break hits. That way, no one will ease drop on our conversation and we can't get mad at one another for not telling each other something. We call it the Summer Break Act of 1991.

Sending my one last smile, Hermione runs through the brick wall and onto the platform. Everyone is now through the wall beside me, Harry, and Ron. I wait patiently behind Harry and Ron for them to have the courage to run through the wall.

I lean on my cart, watching them run forward, and without blinking, I watch them rush straight into the wall and crash. Not a second later, I fall to my knees, laughing as the boys sprawl out on the ground in a daze. An officer comes over to us then when hearing all the commotion.

Making all of us stand up and apologize quickly. I have completely stopped laughing at the sight of the officer. Once the officer's gone, Harry and Ron both stare at each other in panic before turning to me in confusion. Harry whispers worried, rubbing his bruised arm.

"Why can't we get through?"

"I don't know!"

"Don't look at me." I then whisper when the boys both now face me for an explanation. "Well, I don't know either!"

"It's sealed itself for some reason!"

"What reason could there possibly be!"

"I don't bloody know-"