Expecto Patronum!

Hermione's P.O.V.

"Oh... No... no, lord. Where are Aurora and your brothers?"

"Probably still outside, will be all day." Ron shrug his shoulders while picking up an apple from the fruit bowl. "They're helping Aurora ride a broom. I can't believe they talked her into it after what happened last time... Why?"

Glancing at Molly, I watch her look up from a letter she's reading. I've been reading a book on the livingroom couch when Molly started acting strange. Ginny is somewhere in the house doing who knows what.

Suddenly, Molly drops the letter on the floor and runs outside. Ron and I then meet each other's gaze in confusion before quickly going over to the letter. He quickly picks up the letter as if he knows his mother will murder him if she catches him reading it.

I get on my tiptoes behind Ron to read with him. Two lines in and I grab the letter from Ron. Putting it in front of my face, I read clear as day.

Reports have informed us that Voldemort has been looking for someone known as Aurora. For precaution, please come to headquarters immediately with the entire family.

Those two sentences make my expression break and I drop the letter from my hands. I then raced out the door and find Molly running further away from the house shouting her son's names. Just from how Arthur said it in his letter, I know the Order doesn't think Voldemort wants Aurora specifically, but I know better.

The Order of the Phoenix doesn't know what Aurora is or what's become of her. All they see in a student with a pranking streak. However, I know exactly why you know who would look for her.

I know the only possible Aurora he'd want is my older sister, all because of Harry, because of my best friend. Walking further away from the Weasley's house, I panic while trying to figure out where Aurora would be. She literally could be anywhere with Fred and George.

Spinning slowly around in the field, I see Ginny and Ron coming out of the house with broomsticks. Molly's yards away from me, still calling the three oldest student's names. I yell Aurora's name with Molly then, praying she'll hear it.

I'm jogging further in the field and scanning the sky when I feel magic stirring inside me. Like it is awakening and leaving my body for another in need. My body grows heavy, as if Aurora is using my magic in a wild and distraught manner.

I stop running and fall to my knees, feeling drained of energy. My whole body feels like it's trying to drag itself to Aurora. Closing my eyes then, I try to focus my mind like Aurora's taught me.

My older sister told me if I focus my mind on the feeling of Aurora for long enough, my mind could join hers and see the same thing she does. Doing one of the few things Aurora has ever taught me, I clear my mind and focus on one feeling that I can sense isn't mine.

Opening my eyes, I see Dementors swarming around Aurora. Fred and George are running with broken broomsticks toward her. Behind them is a forest I have to guess is the one in front of me physically.

Blinking my eyes and letting go of Aurora's feeling in my head, I find myself back in the field with Molly. Glancing around, I see Ginny and Ron flying around above me in search of our siblings. Jumping to my feet, I wave my arms at them and shout.

"Ron! Ron! I know where they are-"

He flies down and grabs me in one motion; I squeal while steading myself on the broomstick in front of him. Ron has his arms around me to hold the broom under us as we fly in the sky. I see Ginny following behind us on her broomstick, scanning the ground underneath us.

"They're past the forest on the ground!"

I shout before pointing in the direction I'm telling them to go. Ginny then comes up beside us on her broomstick as she and Ron trying to move faster. The sky above us is cloudy and grey and I know it's not from a storm blowing in.