One Of Many

Aurora's P.O.V.

I see other third-year students and I politely smile and wave to them but keep moving further in the library. There are a few second-year students who smile at me and I just wink the way Fred and George do. Passing study rooms in the back, I hear a few voices that sound all too familiar.

"I put my wand there first, Forge!"

"Like bloody hell you did."

"Cedric? Ahh!"

Smirking at the arguing, I stop walking and turn to open the doors. Peeping my head in, I find three boys with a mess of cards and crazy hair. Grinning, I notice what cards they are and tilt my head, asking dramatically.

"You're playing Snap Card without me? The betrayal..."

"Hey, we waited for five whole minutes!" George defends in a shocking manner while picking up cards from the ground. Fred's trying to fix his lightening struck hair while snapping. "Where the bonkers were you?"

"Looking for you two dummies."

I shake my head laughing while stepping in and shutting the doors. Moving to sit down beside George, I watch him and Fred make space between them. Almost in an angry fit, Fred grabs my hand and yanks me to sit down between them and asks all to teasingly.

"So how was detention for the first time? Make any friends?"

"No, obviously." I snap while knudging him with my shoulder. "If I did... I wouldn't be here."

"You wouldn't dare betrayal us for some one hour detention friend."

George speaks up in shock and all I do is wink at him. Raising his eyebrow he shakes his head and folds his arms. When are little tussle finally dies down, I notice a boy in front of us.

He has brown thick hair shooting out everwhere from a Snap card exploding. He has bright gray eyes and is wearing a Hufflepuff uniform on. I remember seeing him in the halls but I don't recall his name. Smiling lopsided, I lift out my hand and introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Aurora... Aurora G-"

"Granger. Yeah..." He chuckles while shaking my hand. "Fred and George mentioned you. I'm Cedric Diggery."

"Oh, did they now?" I send the twins a smug look before asking all to intrigued. "Only good things I hope."

"They said not to let me bet with you unless they're around." He shrugs while patting down his wild hair embarrassed. "... And not to help you study for some reason-"

"What?" I snap while turning Fred and George to slap them in the chests. "You know I need help with studying!"

"And we're helping you, geez duchess." Fred snaps while lifting his hands in defeat. George suddenly wraps his arm around my neck and pulls my head into his chest. Giving my a nuggie on top of my head, George adds. "You almost passed Snape's test because of us."

"No..." I groan while trying to get my head out of his arm lock. "I failed it because of you two kept goofying off while I was trying to study!"

Popping my head out of his grasp, I fall foward on and hit the ground. Rubbing my head where George nuggied me, I glance up to find three heads above me. Cedric stares down at me worried while Fred and George watch me with toothy grins.

"Look, freddie." George says in awe and Fred adds in amusement. "She just like how we found her two years ago."

Sighing and rolling my eyes, I watch them try to give me their hands but I whack them away. Grabbing Cedric's knee, I lift myself up and move to his next to him. I meet Cedric's eyes and smile with a blush before turning to the twins glaring.