You Did What?!

Hermione's P.O.V.

"Aurora... I'm... I'm worried..."

I blurt out and stop reading my book from something pulling at the back of my head.

Peering up from the book I've been reading, I see my little sister stop her process of making Blaze boxes to look at me. She, Fred and George basically have their own line of joke products. I know she has a stash of prank objects hidden under her bed.

I guess students have been asking for Blaze boxes since Aurora's making more on her bed at the moment. Even though she's doing what she enjoys, I can sense Aurora not really herself. As if the Tournament is getting to her too and she's working to clear her mind.

Shutting my book, I face my sister dramatically, and she turns in her bed to do the same. I sense her waiting for me to explain what I'm worried about, but I feel she already knows what it's about. There's plenty to be worried about; every year we have something to worry about.

"I'm worried about Harry..." I finally admit and tilt my head at my older sister. She smiles thinnly at me as if she knows why, but still asks. "Because of Mr. Crouch?"

I nod before laying back down in my bed and staring up at the ceiling. After the second task, Harry had found Mr. Crouch dead in the forest. Harry also told us what he learned about him and his son just after finding his body. 

Not to mention the newly discovered information that Snape and Karkaroff were once death eaters. Things are feeling darker than normal and it only makes me fear for Harry. Turning my head, I look at Aurora and mumble honestly.

"Something doesn't feel right about everything."

"I have to admit... I've been feeling the same way."

Aurora agrees while grabbing the blaze boxes from her bed and putting them on her bedside table. When her beds free of junk, she plops down on her back feeling the same way I am. The last task is tomorrow, and everyone is on edge or buzzing to see what's next. 

I'm sure Ron and Harry are trying to figure out the last task right now. I can only guess the George and Fred are catching up on homework since they aren't with Aurora. It feels like everything is moving quicker than it should be.

 The last tournament trial included both my sister and me, so we know how serious this is for the champions. Eight students' lives were at stake last time. The personal reasons for Aurora and I being a part of it are rather messy, but I can tell neither one of us wants to deal with why we were in the last trial.

"We'll keep an eye on him, okay?" I hear Aurora assure me from her bed. "Don't we always?"

"I don't know anymore..." I glance at my big sister, feeling us get into a sour mood. Not wanting this mojo to last long, I then add while trying to keep a straight face. "Your eyes are on at a lot of boys recently..."

"So are yours!" Aurora sits up straight in shock that I had the nerve to call her out. "You look at everyone like you're lovesick; Victor, Ron, Harry, Draco-"

"Where do you think I learned it from? YOU! Fred, George..." I then point at her while listing out the boys my older sister has blushed for. "Cedric, Remus... YEAH, I SAID IT."

"Um, I was told to keep eyes on them, Mione. No one told you to have eyes on NEVILLE."

"I have not had my eyes on him!" My mouth drops while growing red from remembering the one time Aurora caught me checking him out. "What about you and Harry!"

"What! Gross!" Aurora spits out and stands on top of her bed, purely disgusted now. "I could NEVER."

"Never..." I repeat curiously and stand up in my bed from seeing his name got a bigger reaction than anyone else. Staring for a moment, I then ask slowly, with caution. "Why never? Not once- What-"