Summer Time Loving

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Aurora... Is this you?"

"What- Oh, god no. Freddie, it's a muggle children's book. I don't need that-"

"It's about a princess named Aurora-" George skims, reads a page before looking up at me in pure shock. "Are you actually a princess in the muggle world?"

"Bloody hell, no." I groan embarrassedly, grabbing the five-dollar book from his hands and putting it back with my old muggle books from when I was a kid. "Can you please be useful for five minutes, please?"

With that said, I stomp to grab a few more shoes to put in my bags. Fred and George are in my bedroom that Hermione and I share at our parent's house. The Weasley twins are playing with everything and anything they can touch. 

This is the first time they're in my bedroom at my parent's home. George and Fred keep asking me about things in my room and playing with things they've never seen before. I've been watching them as I pack and I swear it's like looking at a younger Arthur Weasley; the twins are so fascinated about muggle things.

Hermione's downstairs with Ron talking to our parents as I finish packing. Just before school ended, Hermione and I told our parents what's been happening. Plus, Molly and Arthur suggesting we stay with them for the summer.

Our parents may be muggles, but they're smarter than most. They understand what's happening in the Wizarding world and agreed on us staying with the Weasley for the summer. So Fred, George and Ron are here "helping" us pack our things to live with them.

Fred and George have been extra playful; I know it's because they're trying everything to get me out of my dull state. I'm silently thanking them since it helps me take my mind off of Cedric and Voldemort. Coming to my side as I pack the last of my socks, George bumps my shoulder, murmuring.

"What's got your panties in a twist, princess?"

"I don't know... Maybe it's you two unpacking everything to look at it while I repack it. Maybe it's the fact that you told my mom that we all got matching tattoos on our fingers. No. No." I zip up my bag then and turns while announcing. "I know what it is. It's you two asking every other bloody minute-"

"To marry you?" Fred cuts me off with a toothy grin while grabbing one of my bags on my bed. "Wait... Of course not that. We already are."

"Watch it- George!" 

I start to threaten Fred before noticing George in the distance. I catch him red-handed with my Sleeping Beauty book and he looks like a deer in front of headlights. Glaring at him, I point a finger and demand sternly. 

"Put it back and let's go."

"Why Aurora..." George dramatically puts my book back while coming toward me teasingly. "Are you embarrassed by us?"

"Please... Let's go...."

I groan while grabbing their hands and pull them to all leave my room. I don't want to spend any more time up here than I have to. Who knows what Ron and Hermione are saying downstairs?

Fred and George both are carrying a bag I packed as we head to the downstairs. Everyone is sitting around in the living room waiting for us. Hermione's bags are by the front door as our parents show pictures to Ron. 

I find my sister in utter embarrassment on a loveseat while watching our mother and Ron. Our father is sitting on his La-Z Boy, staring at my mother in amusement. That's when I notice a photo album in Ron's laps and my mother pointing at pictures.

"... I swear to you she popped right out with a full head of hair-"

"Mother! Could you just please..." Hermione whines while putting her head in her hands in shame while mumbling. "Stop..."