A Complete Mess

Hermione's P.O.V.

"Oh, gosh..."

I mumble the moment I walk into Gryffindor's common room and hear the music blasting. Glancing around, I find students drinking mixers, dancing drunkenly, and playing unholy games. The second I see the party, I assume Fred, George and my sister had something to do with this.

It's only been a week since everyone returned to Hogwarts and it's clear the three biggest delinquents are keeping to what they're known for. I'm surprised someone hasn't busted or ratted them out yet after all these years. Though I understand why no student would blab to a professor; I wouldn't want to get the pranksters' wrath for ruining a party.

"Hermione!" I hear Harry's voice through the music. "Over here!"

Glancing around, I find the Potter boy by a table with food and drinks. Nodding to him, I pass through students dancing and reach him beside the table. He's casually eating a sweet-tart while enjoying the party. 

"Look at all this..." I snort while looking at the spread the Weasley twins and my sister set up for their party. "I'll never know how they can afford their parties."

"Well, Rory has a little brother with his parents' savings." 

Harry points out casually while swaying to the music. It takes me a moment to process his words before my mouth drops and my eyes go wide. My best friend tries to hide a smile as I state in utter shock.

"You? You've been giving money to them for their parties?"

"I do like a party every once in a while." Harry shrugs his shoulders as if it's nothing to supply the money for them. "... And our sister knows how to throw the best ones."

"Bly me, Harry." I laugh and shake my head at him with a grin. "All these years?"

Harry then blushes before glancing around the party everyone is enjoying. Sighing with a smile, I stand beside him and do the same. Harry's always had a soft spot for Aurora; he had one long before they did an impossible spell together.

I want to say Harry and Aurora got close the year the two of them and Ron had to fly the car to Hogwarts, but I'm not sure. No matter when they grew close to one another, I know it's now stuck with them for life. Though, I wouldn't have it any other way.

"This is how we do it!" I suddenly hear Ron shout along with the song playing on the record. "This is how we do it!"

A moment later, I see him jump onto a table with a cup of some mixer and dance to the beat. I burst out laughing from the sight of Ronald Weasley letting his gaurd down around his brothers. That rarely happens from him being their first pick target for a prank.

Looking through the dancing crowd, I finally find the hosts of the party. Aurora's swaying her hips with her hand holding a beer. A Weasley twin is behind and in front of her like a sandwich as they rock their hips to the beat. 

All three of them are dancing closely and moving to the beat of the song. The brother behind my sister is holding her waist while Rory has her free hand holding the brother's arm in front of her. The three of them all have matching sinful grins on their faces.

Turning to meet Harry's gaze, I send him a look and he gives me one right back. Even with everything going on, those three knuckle heads are still making the most of it. Though, I think it's a good thing or everyone here would be down in the dumps.

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Wait! Freddie! Wait! The steps look like they're moving."

I murmur in a fit of giggles while stumbling up the steps to my and Hermione's bedroom. Fred has a hand on my back, trying to keep me from falling down the steps, but he's just as drunk as I am. He has to lean on the wall to keep himself from tripping on the stairs himself.