All Too Well

Aurora's P.O.V.

"I didn't know you like Ireland..."

"I didn't either until..." I laugh embarrassedly when Cedric comes to my side. I hide my stained green fingers from him when adding. "The twins finished painting it."

Cedric smiles in amusement while we head up the stairs to our seats. Half of my face is white and the other half is green. Courteous of Fred and George.

The boys have symbols on their faces from me, but they don't know how to paint that well. So they decided on the basic half and half for me. I'm not a fan, but the twins know I'll be a fan of whatever they're a fan of.

Cedric has nothing to show who he's rooting for. He's probably just a fan of the sport I assume while staring at his attire. Heading up the stairs together, Fred and George are right in front, leading us.

"You look adorable, love." Fred says from hearing our conversation from behind. Without looking behind him either, he adds. "We did a flawless job."

"You've never looked better." George can't help but comment as well. I frown, but Cedric's grin gets bigger as he whispers in my ear, hoping the boys don't hear. "You are adorable. Don't let them tell you otherwise-"

"Hey, mate. Stop saying she's cute. She bloody knows she is." Fred turns around and sends him a face. Turning to me, he states with a knowing expression. "She'll taunt us with it later. Her head doesn't need to get any bigger. So. Watch it."

"Thanks..." I speak up after a moment so the twins don't notice. "He's right though, you know." Wiggling my eyebrow at Cedric, I reach the level for our seats and just as we step off the stairs Cedric whispers so the twins don't here. "No matter, I'll keep saying it until the day I die-"

"Aurora, look at this and be impressed." Fred grabs my hand and yanks me between him and George to peer out to the field. "Was I right or was I right?"

Just when I lean over the railing to see at what Fred's talking about, an abrupt wave of windy air and volts of cheering pushes me back as if I'm light as a feather. I'm about to fall backward, but George moves behind me so I hit his chest instead. There's little space between George and the railing, but this way, nothing will push me back again.

Grabbing the railing, I face up at George, embarrassed, before officially staring down at the field. My eyes go wide seeing just how many people are in the stadium cheering. No wonder the noise caught me off guard. It's nightfall and the lights around the stadium are as bright as they could be.

George grins down at me as he puts a hat on my head. My expression alone is brighter than the surrounding lights from the thoughtful action. Noticing the hat now on me, Fred then wraps a scarf around my neck, realizing just that hat won't be enough.

Smiling at him, I shout thank you through the cheering. I do get cold in a matter of minutes, and with this wind it'll be a matter of seconds. Ireland's team flies above us and into the stadium, making all of us scream and shout.

I feel myself glowing from how everyone around here is in such high spirits and thrills for this match. I lean over the railing to get a better look at all the players flying around. Immediately after, I feel George wrap his arm around my waist as he leans over the railing with me.

Resting my hand on George's arm, I face up to catch George's eyes above me. He peers down to me grinning ear to ear. I jump in his arms a little and smile back up at him before we both move our eyes to the players.

I then search around us and see Hermione screaming alongside Harry and Ginny. They have the same goofy smile as the rest of us. Everyone sounds and looks like they're on cloud nine and I can't help but tug on Fred's hand for his attention. When he glances down at me, I yell to him.