More Than Good. Brilliant.

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Are you sure this is your first date with them?" Hermione speaks up from our bedroom in an unconvinced tone. "I swear I saw you guys on a date at Three Broomsticks."

"Nope. First one." I answer while fixing my hair in the mirror. "Actually, I've never been on a date with anyone."

It's a little before six and I'm almost finished getting ready for my date. I'm in the bathroom fixing a few of my dark brown curls. The twins should be here any moment to take me on the date; they have yet to tell me where we're going.

I've been bugging them all day, but they haven't even given me a hint of what we're doing. They clarified it was a surprise and wouldn't tell me a thing. It's been making me on edge because of the flower bomb I woke up to this morning.

Hermione had to find a spell to stop the flowers from doubling and by the time she found the spell, our room was floor to ceiling in flowers. We couldn't get into our room until after lunch because of the flower situation. Hermione also made it clear to the Weasley twins this afternoon that they're not allowed to do that again or she'll be doing the same thing in their room but with cockroaches.

"Are you nervous?" 

I suddenly hear my sister ask in a curious and gentle tone. Letting go of my hair, I stare at myself in the mirror and tilt my head, suddenly intrigued by my answer, too. Fixing my sweater, I answer my little sister honestly.

"No, I don't think so."

Earlier, I explained to Hermione why the twins did such a big gesture with the flowers. Which made her calm down slightly about our morning flower garden. Though, all day she's been bringing up times where she thought Fred, George and I went on a date.

Hermione honestly thought I've already been on a date with the twins and we're in a relationship. However, we have been in a relationship since this summer but haven't gone on a proper date. It took a moment for me to clarify the twins and my situation to my sister; to which she got more confused since she thought we were technically married.

Which we are; we've officially been married for a year. I can sense Hermione doesn't know how to reaction to my situation with the Weasley twins. Though she's trying to be supportive as any sister can be.

"Okay, good. You shouldn't be." Hermione announces from outside our bathroom. "It's just Fred and George."

Smirking in the mirror because of Mione's words, I then turn off the bathroom light and walk out. Coming into our bedroom, I glance around our flower-free room and find Hermione on her bed with next week's assignment for Professor Umbridge's class. When Hermione lifts her gaze from her homework to me, I spin around slowly and ask.

"How do I look?"

"Cute and safe for a first date." Hermione assures me while nodding with a smile. "A little Slytherin-ish but I think Fred and George are in to that."

"They are." I tell her in a knowing tone while putting my hands on my hips. "Well, with me they are."

I'm wearing a black loose sweater; it's simple, fluffy, and the boys gave it to me one Christmas. My pants are emerald green, which is why my outfit looks a little Slytherin. Plus, I have on black knee-high boots and green dangling earrings.  

Over the years, the twins have given me Slytherin style clothes as holiday/birthday gifts. At first, I thought they gave me those kinds of presents because they wanted to tease me about how I should be in Slytherin. However, recently, I've noticed it's not just to tease me but because it turns them on slightly.

"You... don't think it's weird I'm going out with both George and Fred." I think out loud sheepishly, knowing this isn't normal, even for the wizarding world. Hermione's expression softens at my question and I add seriously while holding her gaze. "Be honest. Please."