I Said No

Aurora's P.O.V.

"This way, ladies and gentlemen."

George whispers with the smuggest look I've ever seen on him. I'm on Freddie's back, getting a piggyback ride to our destination. It's way past curfew for a late night party session.

Angelina and Roger each holding a case of beer following George. Cedric and Cho Chang walk next to one another behind me and Fred. Katie and Beatrice walk beside Cormac, who's holding a bottle of rum and vodka. 

Walking toward a storage closet, I rest my head on Fred's shoulder. He hikes me up higher on his back to get a better grip on my legs. When George grabs the handle of the supply closet, Cormac asks, slightly bemused.

"We're going into a closet to hang out?"

"Are we?" George ask sarcastically before turning to me. "Is this a supply closet, duchess?"

"Why... Of course, Georgie." I respond just as dramatically and sarcastically as him with a grin on my lips. "What else could it possibly be?"

I hear Fred laugh underneath me as George winks at the group and opens the door. The three of us head into the closet first and go to the back wall. George presses a certain brick and they slide into one another until a threshold appears.

The three of us found this secret room my first year in Hogwarts. We hid in the closet from Snape when I accidentally rested my hand on a particular brick. Walking in, George swings his wand and lights all the torches at once.

Freddie and I follow him in as the other students quietly enter the closet. When Everyone is in the room, the bricks move back into place and the threshold's sealed. Fred slides me down his back to stand on my own and claps his hands excitedly.

"Okay everyone, it's officially time to get wrecked."

~ An hour later ~

"You wouldn't know if Cedric's interested in anyone... Would you?"

"Hm... Who's asking?"

I raise an eyebrow and smirk at Cho while taking a sip of my beer. Biting her bottom lip and glancing down, Cho tries to hide a smile. Grinning, I shove her playfully while glancing at the boy on the topic.

He's sitting on a couch with Roger. They seem to be in a friendly conversation about something. They have a few empty bottles on the ground beside them while both hold a full bottle in their hands. Fred and George are dancing to the music with Angelina and Katie.

Cormac and Beatrice are sitting at the table, they look as if they're having a shot contest and Beatrice is obviously winning. I should have told Cormas that Beatrice will out drink anyone. She's usually the one that finishes the liquor when we have it.

"Come on, Rora..." Cho whispers while sending me a look and putting her hair behind her ear. "You know, these parties aren't my thing." Glancing at Cedric, she sighs and tilts her head, thinking out loud. "I only really come out for you and..."

"Yeah, I know. I only do this with a sizeable group because of Fred and George make me." I confess while glancing at them and watch them dancing. Cho and I are leaning on a wall with our drinks in our hand. She's still on her first while I'm on my fifth. "Sadly, though. I don't know... We never talk about those things."

"He might with Fred and George."

"Yeah, but if Cedric told Fred and George, they would help him do something about it." I explain in a low voice so only her ears hear it. Sending her a look then, I shrug my shoulders. "Just talk to him, Cho-"