Call It What You Want

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Hey, guys..." 

I yawn while walking into the twin's bedroom. My feet halt though when I peer around the empty room. It's late at night and they should be here, passed out on their beds right about now. 

"Fred? George?"

Even in the dim moonlight, I can tell Fred and George hadn't been here recently. Their beds are made, letting me know they could be still up after hours with Angelina. Rubbing my eyes that are drooping from needing sleep, I head to my room I share with just Hermione. 

I'll just have to tell the Twins about me and Harry next time I see them. Going down the stairs to my room, I practically sleepwalk into the room. I can finally feel the effect on my flesh and bones from trying to transfer power. 

I open my door and find Hermione curled up in her bed wrapped in blankets. Turning to my bed, I notice it's twice as big as usual. Moving closer, I find two tall figures with orange hair sleeping beside one another in it. 

Rubbing my eyes, I realize it's Fred and George. They must have waited here for me to get back from the forest. Kicking off my shoes, I then slide out of my jacket to join them.

They're laying on top of the covers with their hats and jackets still on but their shoes are off on the floor. Lifting the covers, I slide in beside one of the Weasley twins. When I gently nudge one to let me lay down properly, he turns and snakes an arm around me. 

He pulls me back against his chest and puts his hand over mine. I can feel his head tilt into my neck from behind. I try not to smile when relaxing against my pillow. 

I can't help it though, because I know even in the dark Fred's the one holding me. Blinking a few times, I feel Fred's warmth surround me better than any blanket. Closing my eyes, I whisper in the darkness curiously.

"Anyone awake?" When I hear nothing, only light breathing, I think out loud. "I did something." When no one says anything, I smile to myself and mumble without being able to stop. "I did something extraordinary... I can feel it. In my bones."

"Darling." Fred mumbles tiredly while snuggling closer to me. His nose nuzzles into my hair. I can barely understand him when he breathes out. "I know you're extraordinary. Now... Fall... Asleep..."

"You want to know what I did?"

"What did you do, love?"

"I did it again, Fred... It."

~The Next Day~

"George! George! Wait up... You know I can't- Sorry."

I bump into George's back, trying to catch up to him. He and his brother had just got out of class. I have been waiting there for a moment for them to get out. 

Fred's talking to Angelina and Cedric in the classroom still, but George is out in the hall walking alone. This morning, I told them what the first challenge was and the binding spell I completed between me and Harry. Fred says he remembers me saying something like that in the middle of the night. 

Yet George hadn't reacted to my news. We haven't had time to talk about it during the day with everyone around, but I'm making time now. George turns around but doesn't look at me instead of at something in the distance above my head. I move my head up to see him while asking, a little confused.

"Did you not hear me call for you?"

"Did you not hear me ask you to marry me?" George lets out a stern voice as he glances down at me with an expression I've never seen before. Folding his arms making my expression become blank, George views around us while thinking out loud. "Honestly, Rora... Fred and I have been asking for a year now-"