Any Other Girl

Fred's P.O.V.

"You arrogant, lousy, sons of bitches-"

Storming into my bedroom, I hear Aurora groaning and cussing on top of George's shoulder. I shut the door behind us and George finally sets Aurora down. Once she's on her feet, she repeatedly shoves George in the chest, snapping.

"What the hell, George! Since when did you guys start hiding shit from me?"

"It was one time, Aurora." George tries to block her hands while explaining. "We didn't think to tell you."

Watching Aurora and my brother, I push back my hair, regretting the entire night. Earlier today, George and I agreed we should just stay in and hang with Aurora for the night. Though, Angelina and Katie have been begging all day for us to take them to another secret room, Aurora, George and I know about.

By the end of the day, the two of us complied with the two girls but also invited a bunch more people. This way, Rory would have fun and not feel left out. Which she did for most of the night until Katie stirred the pot.

Everything was going great until Katie tried to push our buttons by daring Aurora to give Roger a lap dance. Kate knows- Hell, everyone knows, Aurora is our only soft spot; we don't even have a soft spot for our brother Ron. Though, Katie had to see where George and I drawl the line with Aurora.

She knew my brother and I would get pissed watching Aurora give some student a lap dance. However, she also knew Aurora too much like us to turn down a dare. Which caused all three of us to be in the situation we are in right now.

To make matters worse, after we said no, Katie took it up another step. Pointing out the last time George and I hung out with her and Angelina without Aurora. Knowing damn well, we hadn't mentioned that night to Rora for a reason.

"Oh, really? So it just slipped you mind?" Aurora yells at George while grabbing his shoes on the ground and tossing it at him. "You made me look like a complete idiot in front of everyone!"

"We didn't think it would matter not telling you." George speaks up and catches the shoes she throwing his way. "We wanted you to be there, but we know you don't enjoy hanging out with us around Angelina and Katie."

"Yeah, take a gander on why." She spits out while hitting him on the chest. "You two can't keep it in your pants for over two seconds when you're around them."

"Okay, Aurora. That's enough. We get it, you're pissed." 

I grab her hands from hitting George again and walk her back until she is against the wall. I put her wrists in one of my hands before pushing them above her head. She struggles to get out of them before giving up and calming down. Aurora looks up at me, still irritated, and I lean my head down while defending.

"... And for the record, we can keep it in our pants. If we couldn't, you'd be in this position a lot more with us."

Watching her face grow red, she glances at her hands above her and clenches her jaw. Letting out a breath, I tilt my head and finally let go of her. I feel George slap the back of my head then, and I turn to see him glaring at me.

I roll my eyes at him but don't retaliate, knowing what he's silently telling me. Though, I feel frustrated I'm even in this position. I know George understands where I'm coming from, but he also knows we just can't act this way with our best friend.

George and I would rather act flirty and inviting like we do to Angelina and Katie, but with Aurora instead. She's our best friend, though, and we will not ruin it because of what we feel inside our boxers. Aurora means more to us than that, which is why Katie gave Rory the dare.