Wine and Dine

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Aurora, darling..."

George mumbles casually from where he sits and looks away from the mirror. At the moment, I'm dying his roots ginger orange before people can tell it's grey. Fred, George and I are all in the twins' bedroom for their recurring hair-dye appointment.

It's been a year since they took the aging potion and their hair has yet to turn back to its natural color. I don't know why their hair won't go back to normal; either I did the potion wrong or the age line Dumbledore made was a serious spell. The twins haven't once blamed me and don't make a big deal about the grey hair as long as we keep it a secret.

Fred's sitting on his bed finishing assignments last minute, as usual. Fred and George may be two of the smartest boys I've ever met, but they are just plain dumb when it comes to deadlines. Getting the greys at the nap of his neck, I hear George speak up again.

"Are you free this Friday evening?" 

"Oh, no..." I chuckle while walking around the chair George is sitting on. Raising an eyebrow and tilting my head, I ask suspiciously. "What are you planning, Georgie?"

"Well. I've- I mean we've been thinking." He hums out while grabbing my hips and smiling softly. Grinning and shaking my head, I let him move me until I'm straddling his lap as I whisper teasingly. "That's never good."

"He hasn't even told you want we want to do yet." Fred says from his bed defensively while staring at his homework. "Give the bloke a chance. You'll like this one."

"Okay." I sigh in defeat while lightly running my fingers through George's hair. Scooting closer to him while sitting in his lap, I answer genuinely like normal students would. "I do happen to be free Friday night... Why do you ask?"

"I ask because... Fred and I would like to take you on a date." George answers sweetly while rubbing his hand up and down my hips purposely. "On a proper date, love."

"Really?"

I blurt out in a whispered voice as my lips curl up slightly and George nods softly at me. My heart melts at the thought of going on a date with them; truth be told, I haven't thought about going on a date with George and Fred. We went from best friends to married in a blink of an eye and it never occurred to me to go on a date with the twins.

"Really, really."

George grins at me while moving his hand to rest on the side of my face. I spend all my time with them and one would say we've gone on plenty of dates. Though, they've never properly asked me before now. 

I'm sure they didn't think about it like I hadn't; why would you ask when you're married and you spend every moment with one another? Biting my bottom lip, I glance down at our laps and try not to giggle. Lifting my head up by the chin to meet my eyes, George says in a mocking tone. 

"If you don't want to, that's alright... We're already married. So we can skip dating and go right to the baby making part."

"That's the best part, anyway." 

Fred declares from his bed and wiggles an eyebrow at me with a grin. Not being able to help myself any longer, I bust out laughing, making George chuckle with me. Leaning forward, I silence our laughter with a kiss and George lets me willingly.

"I would love to go on a date." 

I mumble into his lips before pulling away and looking into his eyes. George has pink growing in his cheeks and it makes my smile widen realizing I'm not the only one who gets fluster in this group of three. Tilting my head and giving him a curious smile, I ask, honestly.