[1] Tattoo

"I summoned you, please come to me,"•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It had been four months since school break started. It had been four months since Isabel and Stiles had talked after their fight. It had been four months since Isabel had seen Allison.

After giving Allison a day to settle back into her new home, Lydia set up a night for the three girls to get back onto the dating scene - only Allison and Isabel didn't know it.

Lydia sits happily in the driver's seat, as Allison sits in the passenger seat and Isabel in the middle of the backseats - between the two girls.

"It's not a triple-date! It's a group thing." Lydia tries to tell the girls that give her annoyed looks.

"Do they know it's a group thing? 'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there." Allison gives an amused smile to the girl in the back.

"You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" Lydia raises a brow at the brunette.

"Did you? I mean, after-"

"Do not say his name," Lydia warns. Allison stays silent for a second.

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison genuinely questions.

"Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him Werewolf 101, like, "How Not to Randomly Kill People During a Full Moon."' Lydia explains.

"So, then, you've talked to him?" Allison questions with a smirk.

"Uh, not since he left for London." Lydia corrects.

"You mean since his dad moved him to London." Isabel points out.

"Whatever. He left." Lydia says before scoffing. "And seriously? An American Werewolf in London? Like, that's not gonna be a disaster."

"So, you're totally over him?" Allison pushes. Isabel grins, having missed the huntress as she sits back in her seat. "Oh! And don't think you're off the hook back there!" Allison says, turning her head to the other red-head. Isabel rolls her eyes as Allison turns back to Lydia.

"Would I be going on a triple date if I wasn't?" Lydia jabs back before realizing and huffing and Allison victoriously laughs. "Yes, it is a triple date. It's not an orgy! You'll both live." Lydia says, pulling to a stop at a red light.

"Anyway." Allison turns in her seat, eyes soft as they land on Isabel. "What happened? I thought I'd come back and you and Stiles would for sure be together!"

Isabel's eyes flicker between the two girls, Lydia giving a sympathetic smile as she sighs.

"We fought. I've been busy." Isabel simply responds. Allison gives a further confused look. "Deaton's been teaching me control." She explains. Allison smiles before turning back in her seat and suddenly freezing.